BCECE ITICAT Counseling Date Schedule/ Date Notification 2017 BCECE ITI CAT Counseling Notification 2017 BCECE ITICAT Entrance Call Letter 2017 will be uploaded soon by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) on its official website at (bceceboard.com). Candidates can download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter from the official website of BCECE or from the direct link given below in the article. candidates need to download Bihar ITI Call Letter by using their roll number/registration number. Online Application Form of Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test has been filled by applied students. The admit card is Essential thing for Examination Because Without Admit Card Candidates Will not be Allow to enter in the Examination hall. So, All Those Candidates who are going to appear in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Admit Card 2016
BCECE ITICAT Entrance Call Letter 2017
Latest Updated on 05-09-2017 :BCECEB has released the BCECE (LE) Vacant Seats after First Counseling as on 04.09.2017 on the Official Website…..Candidates can check the Detailed info. through Given Below………………..
……..Candidates can download the Notice Given below………….
Click Here to Download DECE (LE) Exam Result 2017 – Available NOW
Counseling: Candidates are waiting for the Counseling Date/ Schedule. Counseling schedule has been announced Soon. Candidates keep in touch with the BCECE website for more information regarding counseling and other details.
2nd Counseling Dates : 28.08.2017 to 31.08.2017
Candidates are advised to keep the copy of their Entrance Admit Card and copy of Bank-Challan along with them at the time of online registration; it will help them in submitting the mandatory inputs required for registration.Counseling Procedure:
- Having paid the counseling fee, the candidates shall open the counseling website of BCECE and have to select New Registration option for registration. Here, candidates have to read the instructions given on the Candidate’s Agreement section and have to click on I Agree option following by click here to Proceed tab.
- On Registration Form, enter the following mandatory parameters for successful registration 7 digits Roll-No and 6 digits Application-Form-No as printed on the Entrance Admit Card followed by Green Colored characters/numbers in the box exactly same as they are appearing on the screen.Incase there is a problem in registration; Candidates can call Help-Desk Numbers given on the website as well as at the end in this document for assistance. If all the above parameters/inputs are correctly entered and found true, then a new registration screen will appear, where the candidate has to fill-in and confirm the following details, which shall be used later-on for filling of choices of branches and allotment of seat using the candidate’s User ID which is his/her Roll No. and Password generated.After successful registration, Candidates can take the Printout of their Registration Details and keep it safe for future reference.
Documents: The candidates coming for personal appearance should bring along with them the following documents for checking and depositing before counselling:
1. Self Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
2. Self Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
3. Self Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/she may possess along with the originals.
4. Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weight age Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2016-2017, if applicable.
Bihar combined entrance competitive examination Board Conducts Common Entrance Exam for Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test every year for provides admission process to the various ITI Government colleges. Large number of applicants every year applied for Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test exam to obtain admission in various ITI Colleges of Bihar. Candidates Can Download Admit Card Only Online Mode. No By Post Admit card Will be Send. So All the Candidates Please Download Your Respective Admit Card From 10 April 2016. Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Call Letter/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from below…
Call Letter Status : (Available From 10 May, 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Date Of Examination : 29/05/2016 (Sunday)
Examination Conducted By : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
Name Of The Examination : ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test)
Official Website : bceceboard.com
Exam Pattern:–In this exam there Are three Section will be cover i.e Math, General Science,General Knowledge.In this Exam Each Section Cover 50 Question & Each Question carry 2 Marks. The time Duration will be Fixed i.e 2 Hour 15 Minutes.
Number of Question
- There Will be No Negative Marking.
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask us with the help of the comment box given below…We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible… For More Details or latest updates regarding the recruitment please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).