Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has conducted a PCS (public civil services) prelims written examination for the post on various post of PCS level on 26 April, 2015. Candidates who have participated in this written test can download / check their answer key /solved question paper and answer booklet through PPSC’s official website (www.ppsc.gov.in). The expected cut off marks can be discussed in the comment sections and we will try to predict marks needed for the selection in Punjab PPSC PCS Pre-Exam Exam on 26th April 2015.
Punjab PPSC PCS Pre-Exam Civil Services Answer Key-Cut Off 2014-2015
Name of Posts:-
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) (23)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (10)
- Deputy Superintendent of Jail (Grade-II)/District Probation Officer(jails) (16)
- Excise & Taxation Officer (52)
- Tehsildar (06)
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer (11)
- Labor and Conciliation Officer (02)
Name of Subjects With Max. Marks:-
- Punjabi Compulsory (100 Marks)
- English Compulsory (100 Marks)
- Essay (150 Marks)
- General Studies Paper -I (History, Geography and Society) (250 Marks)
- General Studies Paper -II (Indian Constitution & Polity, Governance and International Relation (100 Marks) (250 Marks)
- General Studies Paper -III (Economics, Statistics and Security Issues) (250 Marks)
- General Studies Paper -IV (Science and Technology, Environment, Problem Solving and Decision Making) (250 Marks)
- Interview (150 Marks)
Answer Key:- Candidates are requested the to check the status of their answer key and cut off marks via official website. Official answer key can only be downloaded form (www.ppsc.gov.in). Therefore follow the instructions given below to get your answer key / solved question paper directly from here.
- Log on to www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Click on Punjab PPSC PCS Pre- Exam.
- Check Latest Notification and Updates.
- Click on Answer Key.
- Download your answer key as PDF file.
- Now compare your answers in the written test to get a prediction on marks that you will be going to obtain in written exam.
Cut Off Marks:- The cut off marks will be expected to announce soon. Once the results and merit list are available, cut off marks will be decided by PPSC recruitment board. However, you can predict cut off by commenting below in the comment sections.
|Name of Paper||Max Marks|
|Paper – I General Studies||250|
|Paper – II Civil Services Aptitude Test||200|
Kindly stay in touch with us for more details and latest news related to answer key, cut off marks, merit and results for the given exam. We will post all updates on this page. Don’t forget to leave your comments and queries related to Punjab PSC exams 2015 so that we can help you out in any way.