Central Recruitment Agency invites applications for 571 clerks and stenographer in Punjab and Haryana Session High Court (PHHC). Fresh Job opportunists for Steno Grade-3 and high court clerks to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply online through online application form available on the official website of PHHC (www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com). Other information like, how to fill application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale and how to apply online for clerk and stenographer post is discussed below.
Punjab-Haryana (PHHC) Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment 2015
- High Court Clerks:- 157 Posts
- Stenographers Grade-3 :- 424 Posts
Age Limit:- The Minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years. However maximum age can vary according to the category of the applicant.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit / Relaxation|
|OBC-A / OBC-B Harayana||47 Years|
|PH||10 Years of Age Relaxation from the original category of the candidate.|
|In-Service Employee||45 Years|
|Ex-Service Employee||The age will be determined by deducting the period of service to original category age. If the age result exceed more than 3 years than the applicant will not be eligible for the post.|
- Clerk:- The applicant should have passed B.Sc / BA / B.Com or equivalent from a recognized university or collage. Hindi language examination is must required in 10th certificate also have good knowledge of computer (MSword and spread sheet).
- Steno:- The applicant should have passed B.Sc / BA / B.Com or equivalent from a recognized university or collage and have good knowledge of computer (MSword and spread sheet).
- Clerk :- ₹ 5,200-20,200 + ₹ 2,400/- GP
- Stenographer Grade-3 :- ₹ 5,200-20,200 + ₹ 2,400/- GP
Application Fees & Mode of Payment:- The application fees must be submitted through Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India. The Challan Receipt should be downloaded while completing the first part of the registration. One copy must be submitted in bank while the other one should be kept by the candidate himself for any future purpose. Once fees will be submitted it cannot be refunded or returned. Following table describes the amount of fees to be submitted according to the category of the applicant.
|General||₹ 500/-||₹ 250/-|
|SC/ST/OBC||₹ 125/-||₹ 62/-|
|SC/ST/OBC (Other State)||₹ 500/-||₹ 250/-|
|PH & Ex-Servicemen||According to Original Category||According to Original Category|
How To Apply:- Eligible candidates can apply online through online application form available on the official website (www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com) . Other information will be available on highcourtchd.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read the official recruitment notification carefully before applying online for this job.
- Online Form Available From:- 06/April/2015
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 26/April/2015
- Last Date To Submit Application Fees:- 29/April/2015.
Important Links for 571 Punjab-Haryana Clerk (PHHC) & Stenographer Recruitment 2015:-
- To Read / Download Official Advt Notification:- CLICK HERE
- To Apply Online:- CLICK HERE