Rajasthan High Court had successfully complete the Recruitment process of Junior Judicial Assistant JJA & Clerk Grade – II. Now Those Who applied For This posts And waiting For The Admit Card Can Check Here The Admit card Status….
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Admit Card 2016
LATEST UPDATE : Rajasthan High Court has been uploaded the Admit Card of JJA and Clerk exam on its website, candidates can check exam date and download their Admit Card through the direct link given at below……………
Rajasthan High Court has been uploaded Exam Date notice for Junior Judicial Assistant & Clerk Exam 2015. Download Rejected Candidates List and check exam from the link provided below……
Rajasthan High Court JJA & Clerk Typing Test Date → 25 to 28.07.2016
The Rajasthan High Court has soon conduct the written examination for the recruitment of various vacant 571 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade – II.Candidates can Check This Page Regularly For The Latest Updates Regarding To The Admit Card And Examination date… We Provide The Direct Link That Students can Easily Download Their Admit Card
Examination Conducted By: Rajasthan High Court (RHC)
Name Of The Examination: Assistant JJA & Clerk Grade – II Exam
Official Site: www.hcraj.nic.in
Admit card Status: Available Now….
Job Location: Jodhpur.
No of posts: 571.
Exam Pattern: The Rajasthan High Court Clerk & Judicial Assistant Written Test consists of the following features :
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be 150 questions from 3 sections.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who are qualifies in Written test will be appearing for Type writing test.
- The Type writing test consists of speed test and efficiency test.
- The Type writing test is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with us.