State Bank of India Going to released employment notification for Probationary Officer and Clerical Cadre Posts. www.sbi.co.in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online for 7000 Probationary Officer Posts. State Bank of India is well known bank and this organization has makes an announcement for the recruitment of 7000 Clerk Probationary Officer posts. Job seekers who are interested in Bank Jobs 2015-16 are requesting to submit applications for State Bank of India Clerk PO Notification. SBI is welcoming applications from suitable candidates for the posts of PO and Clerk posts. Candidates must possess have minimum educational qualification of Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a recognized government. For more Latest Bank Jobs 2015 keep in touch with our website regularly. Submit your application forms on or before closing date.
7000 PO/ Clerk Jobs in SBI
The State bank of India (SBI) will released the notification for SBI PO recruitment 2016 to recruit Probationary officer Clerk, So. The Candidates who are waiting for the SBI PO Recruitment 2016 need to updated. State Bank of India will delivered the recruitment notification online at its main web portal site i,e www.sbi.co.in.The number of vacancies is approx. 7000, inwhich 2000 post will be recruited for Probationary Officer and rest for Clerk. The Eligible and interested candidates who have passed the graduation or equivalent from recognized University in order to apply for this State bank of India vacancy notification 2016 they will be eligible to apply.
Name of the organisation: Stat bank of India (SBI)
Name of the Post : Clerk,PO,SO.
Application Mode: Through Online Application
Total no of posts : Approx – 7000 Posts
Clerk : 5000 Posts
Probationary Officer : 2000 Posts
Pay Scale: Refer Official Notification
Location: All over India
Age Limit :
- The Candidates who are going to apply for SBI PO Vacancy 2015 age should not be below 21 years and should not exceed 30 years as on 01.04.2016.
- Relaxation for SC/ ST (5 years), OBC non-creamy (3 years), PWD (10-15 years) is applicable as per rules.
- Interested candidates who are going to start online application should have completed their graduation with any discipline from a recognised college or board.
- Candidates who were studying final year of graduation can also attend but if they promote for interview they should have completed their graduation at that time.
- Candidates should possess minimum qualification of Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a Perceived University/ Central Government.
Application fee :
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- (Six hundred Rupees Only) for General and Others
- Rs. Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only) (One Hundred Rupees Only) for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website of State bank of India (SBI)
- For more details candidates are need to download notification.
Candidates will be selected through online written exam an personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Refer Notification
For More Details go to the official website:–Click here
Candidates fill the Application form before the Last Date. if you have any query go to the official website..