AAI Manager Syllabus has Been announced Recently. Are You searching for AAI Manager Syllabus? It is here available for Download. The Candidates who are Appearing for the AAI Manager Exam can download the Syllabus here. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently organized an Online recruitment for the Post of Manager (Engineering Civil), Manager (Engineering Electrical), Manager (Operations), Manager (Commercial) and Junior Executive (Finance) to fill up 158 vacant post in various department of AAI, which comes under the Advt No 03/2016 Notification. Syllabus and All Details are Present here for the aspirants.
Also See:- All Government Jobs
AAI JE Manager Syllabus 2016
Airport Authority Of India is under the control of Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. AAI was established in the year April 1st, 1995. Syllabus is available here for download.
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of Recruitment : AAI Recruitment 2016
Name of Post : Manager and Junior Executive
Total No. of Post : 158 Posts
Job Category: Central Government job
Application Mode : Online
Location : India
Category : Recruitment
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Exam Pattern for Airport Authority Of India Manager:-
|1.||General Topics||2 hours|
|2.||Technical Subjects (Civil,Electronics,Finance)|
Airport Authority of India Manager Syllabus
Syllabus General Knowledge
- Science & Technology.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- Geography of India.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Events – National, International.
- History of India.
- Social Events related to India etc.
Syllabus General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
Syllabus General Aptitude
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time & Distance etc.
Syllabus General English
- Parts of Speech.
- Cloze test.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive voice.
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Microprocessor & Microcontrollers.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electric Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis and Stability and Control.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Management and Entrepreneurship etc.
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
Syllabus Information Technologies (IT)
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Web technologies.
English: General English for All Competitive Examinations
Reasoning: Reasoning And Arithmetic For Competitive Exams.
Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations.
General Studies :General Studies.
Civil: Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type
Electrical:Objective Electrical Technology
Candidates can download the Syllabus Here we Provide all the information here. In case of any Query candidates can Drop there comments in comment Box.