AAI Jr Assistant ( Fire services ) Recruitment 2016 Published for 106 jr. Assistant Posts. Apply online at www.aai.aero candidate can check the details notification for the recruitment.
AAI Jr Assistant (Fire Services ) Recruitment 2016
AAI ( Airports Authority of India Recruitment ) had invited for application forms in the prescribed formed fill the 106 junior assistant (Fire services ) Posts. candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for the given recruitment.can check our website www.aai.aero apply online direct link has available now. the last date to submit this application from 5th September 2016. Applicants must apply on or before 5th September 2016 from the official website or from the direct link is provided below in the article. All The further details regarding the like age limit, educational qualification, selection process,Application fee, pay scale,last date to apply online are mention the passage.
About AAI Jr Assistant ( Fire Services)
AAI ( Airports Authority of india ) is a state owned enterprise government cooperation. It was formed on 1st April 1995 by National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. Its Headquarter situated in Mini Ratna , Public Sector Enterprise in india. whenever required it release recruitment Notification for filling up their Different departments with the eligible individuals. Recently It Invites Application from the interested candidate from all over the country for filling up the 106 vacant aai assistant. Lost of candidates who are searching for the AAi jobs should not miss the great opportunity and must apply online on or before 5th September 2016. further details regarding the recruitment is provided below.
AAI Recruitment Details 2016
- Recruitment conducting Organization : AAI (Fire services)
- Name Of The Posts : Assistant Authority
- Total No. Of Posts : 106
- Official Website : www.aai.aero
- Mode Of Application :Online
- Job Category : Government Job
- Job Location : India
- Educational qualification : 10th Pass + 3 Years approved Regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with 50% Marks
- Age Limit : 18 Years to 30 Years
- Selection Process : online Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test
- Application Fee : For General and OBC Category RS. 400/ For Sc/ST/PWD/Women Candidates No Fee
- Pay Scale : 12500 to 28500
Last Date : 5th September 2016
AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016
AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 has been published now by AAI ( Airports Authority of India ) on its official website at (www.aai.aero) for filling up the 106 unfilled posts for Jr Assistant Fire Services. Candidates must apply for the online given recruitment from the last date from the official website of AAI or from the direct link. which is provided below in the passage. online application has been started now. last date be apply now on 5th September, 2016. Candidate who are between 18 to 30 years can apply for recruitment. Application must process for 10th pass + 3 Years approved Regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire with 50% Marks for applying for the AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016. Selection will be based on Online Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test. Application Fee will be According the Govt Rules. Candidate who will get selected will get the pay scale of 12500/ Rs to 28500/ Rs.
AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 Applicatin Form
Candidates are going to apply for the AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016. Those who are applying for the AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016. 106 vacancy must read the official notification before applying. official notification for this recruitment is now available on the official website of AAI at ( www.aai.aero ) After carefully reading the official notification, candidate must fill the application form. here on the same page we have provided the direct link to apply online. check the official notification and apply online before 5th September 2016. Easy steps to apply online are mentioned below:
- First of all candidates log on the official website of AAI at ( www.aai.aero ).
- Then Find the official notification.
- Read the official Notification carefully.
- After that, you must fill your required details. if needed.
- Find the link ” Apply online”.
- click on it.
- Click on submit button after filling the application form.
- At Last, Take a printout copy of the system generated application from for further use.
If you have any kind of suggestion, feedback, or any query related to this article then you comment below using the comment box. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.