Airports Authority for the India (AAI) has announced the Online Written Exam Result 2015 for the post of Junior Assistants to fill various post in various department. The examination was organised for recruitment’s to the Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller & Executive Electronics under the Advertisement no. 03/2015. Computer Based test was organized for JE ATC on 26-December-2015. Written Exam was organised for the ATC Post to Shortlist candidate’s for Interview Process. Huge number of candidates are appeared in this examination. Aspirants who are waited for their results, the results has been declared and uploaded by the Airports Authority for the India on it’s Official website –(www.aai.aero). Aspirants should keep in touch with us for direct links to check results and latest updates related the results.
AAI Jr. Executive ATC Result 2015
Latest Updates :- AAI has been uploaded the result of Jr. Executive (ATC) exam on its website, candidates can check the list of candidates qualified for Interview from the given below link-
The result of Junior Executive has been announced by the Airports Authority for the India. Aspirants who are appear for this Examination, results has been uploaded on it’s official website. Aspirants can easily download their Exam Result from here, a list in pdf format listing the roll numbers and name or it may be through the login process. Aspirants can check their results from the below links provided by us. AAI conducts this examinations for creating a pool of aspirants, interested aspirants are applied for this post through which they are selected by the written test and then qualified aspirants are called up for the interview process. We advise to the candidates that they should keep in touch with us regularly for detailed information and latest updates.
About AAI : The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
Name of organization: Airports Authority for the India (AAI)
Job Posts: Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller & Executive Electronics
Total No of Vacancies – 598
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), 400 Vacancies
- Junior Executive (Electronics), 198 Vacancies
Result Status: AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!
Official website: www.aai.aero
Selection Process :
- Selection based on Merit List & Performance in the Written Exam, candidate’s will call for Next Stage.
- Next Stage for Junior Executive Selection Process is Interview.
- Candidate’s will be selected Finally depends on on your Performance in Written Exam/ Interview.
- Joining will be given for ATC Posts after Proper Document Verification.
- Visit the official website i.e www.aai.aero.
- Click on AAI Recruitment.
- Click on Written exam Result.
- Enter your required details like Roll Number, DOB etc.
- Click Submit Button to get results and save for future use.
Final words:- We wish all the best for your result, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible.