Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently organized an Online recruitment for the Post of Manager (Engineering Civil), Manager (Engineering Electrical), Manager (Operations), Manager (Commercial) and Junior Executive (Finance) to fill up 158 vacant post in various department of AAI, which comes under the Advt No 03/2016 Notification. The starting date of online submission of application form is 25-April-2016. To apply for these post aspirants must have completed graduation or equivalent from a authorized university. The organization invites the eligible and interested aspirants whose willing to get these posts and wants work under the government sector through an online recruitment. Aspirants who wants these jobs, the online application forms has been available on the Official Website of AAI that is (www.aai.aero) aspirants can also fill the registration form from here we provide a convenient path to fill your application form. Aspirants should fill the form with correct details and attached all required information. The last date to fill the AAI Recruitment 2016 online registration (Step-I) is 24-May-2016 and for Step-II is 01-June-2016. It is an good opportunity for the aspirants who doesn’t have any job yet. Eligible aspirants who wants to fill the AAI Recruitment 2016 apply online from here. Aspirants will selected on the bases of their performance in various stages of selection processes sets by the organization. For more details please visit the official website of AAI.
AAI Recruitment 2016
Through AAI Recruitment 2016, AAI creates a pool of interested and eligible aspirants for their departments, In this time organization published AAI Recruitment 2016 through which organization selects the aspirants on the bases of their performance in online examination and interview of selection process. Aspirants who finds to be illegible for these post, there application form will be rejected without any intimation. Aspirants who will selected for these Post will get a good remuneration by the government of India. The Application form is available on the official website of AAI and also fill their form the given below links provided by us. Aspirants who fill these application form remember to attached relevant information with it. We advice to the aspirants that please visit the official website of organization or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding any notification by the organization. The application form is given below aspirants can download the application form from the given below links.
About AAI : Airports Authority of India (AAI) founded in 01-April-1995, whose headquarter at Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. The Slogan behind AAI is “Service with Security”. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
More Details :
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of Recruitment : AAI Recruitment 2016
Name of Post : Manager and Junior Executive
Total No. of Post : 158
|Name of Post||Total No. of Post|
|Manager (Engineering Civil):||67 Posts|
|Manager (Engineering Electrical):||48 Posts|
|Manager (Operations):||16 Posts|
|Manager (Commercial):||07 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Finance):||20 Posts|
Job Category: Central Government job
Application Mode : Online
Location : India
Category : Recruitment
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Education Qualification : Aspirants who wants to apply for these post, the education qualification are vary for Manger and Junior Executive are as follows :
- For Manager : Aspirants have to complete Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in relevant field (civil, electrical, operations, finance) from any authorized University.
- For Junior Executive : Aspirants have to complete B.Com with full-time and regular ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years duration) with specialization in Finance.
Age Limit : Age Limits are vary for manger and Junior executive post are as follows:
- For Manager: Aspirants should not greater than 32 years for apply AAI Recuriment 2016.
- For Junior Executive: Aspirants should not greater than 27 years for apply AAI Recuriment 2016.
Age Relaxation is applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Government.
- 5 years for SC/ ST aspirants
- 3 years for OBC aspirants
- 10 years for PH aspirants
Selection Process : Aspirants who are applied for these post are selected on the bases of their performance in Online examination and Interview.
Pay Scale : Aspirants who will selected for these Post will get a good remuneration by the government of India.
- For Manager : Aspirants will get Rs. 24900 – 50500/- per month.
- For Junior Executive : Aspirants will get Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month.
Application Fee : Aspirants who are applied for the AAI Recuriment 2016, application fee are vary according to the category which as follows :
- For General Category : Aspirants have to pay Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female : There is no application fee for them.
How to Apply for AAI Recuriment 2016 :
All Eligible Indian citizens can apply online for the AAI Recuriment 2016 application from here and also from the official website of AAI or download the given below notification for more details.
- Visit the official website of AAI that is : www.aai.aero
- Search for the latest recruitment notification.
- Select the Link on which aspirants wants to fill form.
- Enter the details of the applicants like given name and date of birth correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature and educational papers along with the application form.
- Pay the fee before the last date.
- Check the details and submit the application.
- Click on the continue button.
- Save the application for the further use.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form : 25-April-2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Form (Step I) : 24-May-2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Form (Step II) : 01-June-2016
Final Word : If Aspirants have any query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box, We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more details regarding the Recruitment, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result please visit www.4vnu.com.
<<<<< ALL THE BEST >>>>>