AFCAT Exam Pattern and syllabus 2016 scheme are available at below in this site. Indian Air Force has already released the official notification of Air Force Common Admission Test 2016 on its official portal i.e. careerairforce.nic.in. Official Notification and exam date was released on 05 December, 2015. Interested candidates can submit their online application form before the late date (31.12.2015).
AFCAT Exam Pattern and syllabus 2016
The Indian Air Force is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. It is a part of Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Airforce is the world’s 4th largest Air Force. The Headquarters of Indian Air Force is located in New Delhi, India. It is directly under the control of Ministry of Defence. The primary objective of the Indian Air Force is to secure India Air Space and Conduct warfare during a conflict in India. The Indian Air Force was established in 1832. The Indian Air Force releases notifications every year for recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts.
AFCAT question paper consist four sections.
- Name and topics are mentioned in below table.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in AFCAT 2016 question paper.
- All questions will be of three marks each.
- Negative marking for AFCAT exam is one mark for each wrong answer.
- Exam duration will be 02:00 hours only.
- No extra time will be provide to any candidate in any case.
Last Date to submit the online application form: 31 December 2015
AFCAT 1 2016 Exam Date: 21 February, 2016
|Subject Name||Topic Names|
|General Awareness||History, Sports, Art, Culture, Geography, Environment, Civics, Current Affairs, Defence, Basic Science, Politics, etc|
|Verbal Ability in English||Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion and Testing of Vocabulary.|
|Numerical Ability||Average, Profit & loss, Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Percentage.|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test||Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability|
AFCAT Exam Syllabus 2015:-
The AFCAT Syllabus 2016 consists of the following subjects:
- General Awareness.
- Verbal Ability in English.
- Numerical Ability.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.
AFCAT 2016 Physical Standards:
Candidates who wants to apply for Flying Branch, he/she should be satisfy the minimum criteria of physical and medical standard mentioned at below or in official portal.
Anthropomentric Measurement (Male & Female):
- Leg Length – Minimum: 99 cms and Maximum: 120 cms
- Minimum Height – 162.5 cms
- Sitting Height – Minimum: 81.5 cms and Maximum: 96 cms
- Thigh Length – Maximum 64 cms
Weight and Height Balance Chart Available in PDF file for both Male and Female Candidates at below:
For complete detail of Physical Standard refer official portal. For your help direct link mentioned at bottom of article page.
- AFCAT Topic-wise Solved Papers (2011-15) with 5 Practice Sets
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test): Previous Years’ Papers & Practice Test Papers (Solved): Previous Year’s Papers and Practice Test Papers (Solved)
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (H)
AFCAT 2016 Login– Click Here
AFCAT 2016 Notification- Click here
AFCAT 2016 Notification Details – Click Here
For latest update visit our website regularly. Leave a comment below to get any information regarding to AFCAT Exam Pattern and syllabus 2016.