AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 has been published now by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi on its official website at (www.aiimsexams.org) for the 99 Junior Resident Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the official website of VSSC or from the direct link given below in the article. Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website of AIIMS Delhi and submit to the authorities on or before last date 02-04-2016 & May Attend Walk-In-Interview on 05-04-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 99 Junior Resident Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of AIIMS Delhi at (www.aiimsexams.org) or from the direct link given below in the article. his very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 99)
Name Of The Organisation : All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi
Name Of The Posts : Junior Resident Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Blood Bank (CNC) : 02
- Blood Bank (TC) : 02
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology : 01
- Community Medicine : 03
- Dermatology & Venereology : 01
- Emergency Medicine : 63
- Emergency Medicine (TC) : 04
- Nephrology : 01
- Neurology : 01
- Neurosurgery (TC) : 05
- Paediatrics (Casualty) : 02
- Surgery (Trauma Centre) : 11
Age Limit :
- Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should have the Upper age limit should not be more than 33 years as on 31-01-2016.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed MBBS (Including Internship) or equivalent Degree by MCI with DMC/ MCI/ DDC.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Application Fee :
- Rs.800/- for unreserved candidates. Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PWD reserved category candidates.
- The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi”.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on performance in Personal interview conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi.
How to Apply :
- Applicants must logon to official website – (www.aiimsexams.org).
- Click on link named AIIMS Delhi JR (NA) Vacancy 2016.
- Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee along with Copies of Certificates & Documents and May Attend Walk-In-Interview on 05-04-2016 at 9.30 A.M.
Postal Address :
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission Application Form : 02-04-2016 before 12.00 Noon.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 05-04-2016.
Important Links :
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask us through the comment box given below….Our Panel will try to solve your queries as soon as possible…..Please Stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).