AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates, Application Form|Notification

Central board of secondary education is the official body of the examination. The exam will be held so as to offer admissions in the medical courses. This is the best medical competitive examination for the medical courses which is conducted at the All India level. The candidates are suggested to go through the post so as to get the complete details of the AIPMT 2016 Exam. Find all the requisite details regarding the important dates, eligibility conditions, syllabus, admit card etc. here.

AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates, Application Form

The candidates are informed the that application form will be announced within few weeks. The candidates are also informed that the CBSE may conduct AIPMT 2016 in two parts (Pre & Mains) for avoiding any irregularities and unfair means in the examination.

Also See : AIPMT Admit Card 2016

ALSO SEE : AIPMT Exam Syllabus 2016

About AIPMT :

AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) is a national level entrance test for the admission to MBBS and BDS courses. For this year AIPMT 2016 will be conducted in the month of May 2016 (dates are tentative now). The AIPMT examination is conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi. Some Universities/Institutions/states are also participating in the AIPMT for admission to their medical seats.

    Exam will be conducted on 1May, 2016                                   

Eligibility Criteria:-

  • The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with English.
  • The minimum percentage for general category is 50%, for SC/ST/OBC is 40%, for general PH is 45% and for SC/ST/OBC handicapped is 40%.
  • The candidates appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply. They must have to show the passing certificates complying with the percentage criteria at the time of first round of counselling.
  • Marks obtained in math shall not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.

Eligibility for 85% State Quota Seats

All the states participating in the AIPMT 2016 will fill their 85% seats of MBBS/BDS o though state counselling, while the remaining 15% of the seats are filled through All India centralized counselling. The eligibility for the 85% quota seats of the states are mentioned below:

  • Candidates must have completed/appearing his 10th and 12th from the state.
  • Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.
  • Candidate should posses a residency proof of the state.

Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats

  • The candidate must be the citizen of India or Overseas citizen.
  • The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of Admission.
  • The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) as on or before 31st December of the year of Admission.
  • The candidates belong to J&K, AP and Telangana are eligible to appear the exam only for the admission to the AFMC, Pune on the basis of self declaration.

Age Limit :

Candidates who have Age Between 17 to 25 Years, can fill the form of AIPMT. Age Limit for SC & ST Candidates is 30 Years.

Exam Fee :

  • A non-refundable application fee of ₹ 1200/-.
  • candidate of General & OBC Category. SC/ ST, PWD, Candidates have to Pay Fee ₹ 650/-.

Mode of Payment :

Candidates can Submit Fee Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or Depositing in CBSE Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank Of India, ICICI Bank, or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.

AIPMT 2016 Syllabus :

• Physics
• Chemistry
• Biology
• Zoology

AIPMT 2016 Paper Pattern :

• The exam will be conducted in pen paper mode.
• The paper will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi and English.
• There are 180 questions in the exam.
• There are 4 sections and each section carries 45 questions.
• For every correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted.
• 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
• 3 hours will be given to complete the examination

Important dates :

Start date of online application-3rd Week of December, 2015.

Last Date for Online submission of application forms-Notify Later.

Admit Cards Download Date-Notify Later.

Date of Exam-1st May, 2016

How to Apply :

Application can only be made online. There is no paper application. Candidates paying fee through cash can fill online application only after 2 days of making payment. Candidates can submit their Applications on the website of AIPMT (http://aipmt.nic.in).

Click Here To Download Advertisement

Click Here For More Information

For more detail visit official website……..

Updated: February 3, 2016 — 4:34 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4vnu.com About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Disclaimer | Recruitment | Govt Jobs Sitemap