Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has conducted All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT 2015) successfully on all India level which is scheduled to be conducted on 3, May, 2015. This article provides latest information on answer key, solved question paper, ques-booklet, cut off marks and counseling schedule after the declaration of result. In more than 437 examination centers and almost 17 Lac students appearing for AIMPT-2015 there is no doubt in saying that this will be the biggest medical entrances examination in the history of India. Furthermore, Armed Force Medical Collage (AFMC) and Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will continue their admission procedure through AIPMT and not bu their own entrance exam instead.
AIPMT Answer Key 2015:- Since the entrance exam was conducted on 3, May, 2015, it is common sense thing that answer key will take some time in its arrival. AIPMT or CBSE education board has the responsibility to announce and declare official answer key or you can say officially solved equation paper for SET E, F, G & H. However, there are various ways to check AIPMT answer key online. Several renowned coaching institutes like Aakash Institute, Career360, Allen Career Institute, Brilliant Tutorials, Bansal Classes, Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS), Oasis Educational Services, Elite Academy, Career Point, Pathfinder, Resonance, Naik Academy, Baluni Classes etc.
AIPMT Answer Key 2015 Will Be Expected To Declare Soon, We are tracking Official Website (www.aipmt.nic.in) and other coaching institutes concern to publish answer key on this page. Stay with us, because answer key will be uploaded soon in a couple of hours.
Latest Update (6:46 PM 3, May):- AIPMT ANSWER KEY 2015, is now available to download as PDF or check check online via these links mentioned below brought to you by RAOIIT. Please visit the links mentioned below and check your question paper answer to get an ideas on your marks in AIPMT written test. Objections / Corrections in answer key are invited through comment box and there if any students has an argument against any question, please share it with us in the commenting sections.
|Name of Question Paper (With Set Code / Language)||Link To Download Answer Key|
|AIPMT Code-E (English)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
|AIPMT Code-E (Hindi)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
|AIPMT Code-F (English)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
|AIPMT Code-F (Hindi)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
|AIPMT Code-G (English)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
|AIPMT Code-G (Hindi)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
|AIPMT Code-H (English)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
|AIPMT Code-H (Hindi)||AVAILABLE NOW||Download Now|
AIPMT Answer Key 2015| www.aipmt.nic.in | (3rd-May-2015)
Question Booklet:- The question paper will consists of Four Sets (Set-E, set-F, set-G, set-H) which will be provided in both Hindi and English language and opted by the applicant in application form.
Selection Process/ Cut Off Marks:-
- The selection of candidate will be based on his /her performance in the written test.
- Candidates have to score above minimum cut off marks to get shortlisted in selected candidates list.
- The decision for cut off marks will be decided by CBSE and has full rights to declare list of candidate to participate in counseling for BDS / MBBS courses in medical collage and University.
- Cut off marks will be announced separably for each category (SC /ST / OBC / Women Quota).
- Candidates who are looking forward to take admission under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India (which excluding Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir States) have to score maximum marks, and give their best performance in AIPMT 2015. (www.aipmt.nic.in)
- Minimum cut off marks under each category is mentioned below in the table:-
|Name of Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST)||40%|
|General Category – PH||45%|
|Reserved Category -PH||40%|
AIPMT 2015 Examination Pattern:-
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks – Each Question Carry 4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||One Mark to be deducted for incorrect response|
- All Questions asked in the written test will be multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
- The question paper will contain 3 sections namely physics, chemistry and biology (Botany & Zoology) with 60 questions from each section. Therefore total question asked will be 180 carrying maximum 180 marks.
- The Time Duration will be 3 hours (10:00 AM TO 1:00 PM)
- Each right answer corresponds to 1 marks while wrong answer results in 0.25 marks deduction as negative marking.
Merit List, Score/Rank Card, Result:- The merit list for selected candidates who are eligible to participate in all India counseling for MBBS / BDS courses will be declare in upcoming dates. The score card along with result will be expected to come in the month of late June, 2015. Candidates are requested to visit this page on regular basis to check/ download answer key as PDF file.