AIPMT Counseling 2015 is going to be held from 19/08/2015. Check here AIPMT Counseling 2015 All India Pre Medical/ Pre , Dental Test Counseling 2015, Re AIPMT Counseling Dates/ Schedule 2015, Counseling Procedure Important Dates Merit List Available seats. Check below for counselling dates, Time Table & available seats.
AIPMT Counseling 2015
Latest Update: AIPMT 2015 Counseling Schedule has been released Now……Counseling will start from 19 August, 2015. Candidates can fill the choices upto 21 August, 2015. Check Detailed Counseling Schedule & Counseling Scheme from the link given below:
The All India Pre-Medical/Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) is an annual medical entrance examination conducted by CBSE Board in India. The exam is conducted for admission of students into MBBS and BDS Courses in various medical colleges situated in the country. Around 15% of the total seats in medical and dental colleges are run by Indian government, state governments, Municipal Government and other local authorities situated in India.
|Name of Event||Date of Occurrence|
|Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking|| 19 August to 21st
August, 2015 (Registration,
Choice Filling and Locking will be open up to 11.59 PM of 21st August 2015 only)
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||22nd August, 2015|
|Publication of Result- Round 1||By 23rd August, 2015|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||24th August to 27th August 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 27th August, 2015)|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||1st September, 2015|
|Publication of Result- Round 2||2nd September, 2015|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||3rd to 7th September, 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 7th September, 2015|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3||09th September 2015|
|Publication of Result- Round 3||10th September 2015|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 3||11th September to 15th September 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 15th September, 2015|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||15th September, 2015 (After 06:00 PM)|
College will be allotted to Candidates by counseling based on Merit List.
Merit List will be based on the marks of the candidates in Order of Zoology, Chemistry, Physics & Botany.
Candidates are called for counseling according to their Combined General Rank.Allotment of College/Course will be given according to Order of college filled by candidates and Available seats.
There will be no Separate Counseling for Reserved/Ex.serviceman/Female/Physically Handicapped candidates.
Candidates have to take part in counseling according to their State Rank.
INSTRUCTION FOR COUNSELLING :
Counselling for seats under 15% All India Quota:
- Online counselling would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would also be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).
- Candidates placed in Merit/ Wait List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.
- Any query related to Counselling may be referred to the following address:
The Assistant Director General (ME),
Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108,
Phone No. . 011-23062493, (FAX) 011-23061907.
Counselling and admission in participating State Medical Colleges/Universities/ Institutions using merit of AIPMT –2015 :
- Candidates applied for admission in participating State medical colleges/universities/Institutions using merit list of AIPMT 2015 shall follow the instructions of the authorities of the medical college/Institution/University concerned for counselling.
- Candidates are also advised to contact the authorities of State/Institution/University and remain in touch with their websites.
Counselling for Delhi University under 85% Seats quota :
- In order to be considered for 85% Delhi University Quota. Eligible candidates are required to appear in the AIPMT – 2015 and also apply to faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi on the application form available from the Faculty of Medical Sciences University of Delhi.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with website of Medical Counselling Committee www.mcc.nic.in for all counselling related queries, scheme of counselling, FAQ’s etc.
Official Website: www.aipmt.nic.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more details regarding the Counselling date /Schedule stay connected with us.