AIR India has released Latest recruitment notification for the various Vacant posts of Trainee Pilots in AIR India. The Interested candidates can Apply Online for the various recruitment posts of Pilots Trainee.
AIR India Pilot Recruitment 2015
The Air India Limited has recently published a jobs notification. AIR India had invited applications from the Eligible Indian citizens for the various vacant posts of trainee pilot. The interested candidates can Apply Online for the various recruitment posts before the last Date.
- Name of Department:- Air India Limited
- Mode of Apply :– Online
- Number of Posts :– 180 vacancies
- Name of the Post :– Pilot trainee
Age limit :-
- The Eligible Applicants age should not be more then 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per governments norms.
All eligible applicants who want to apply,must have passed 12th class through any government Board or its equivalent with Current CPL/ ATPL, Flight Radio Telephone Operator’s License, C.O.P./ R.T.R., Class-I Medical & Valid ELP on CPL/ ATPL.
Selection Process :–
- The candidates will be finally selected on the basis of Written Test comprising of an Aptitude Test, Technical Knowledge Test, Psychometric Test & Personal Interview.
- First candidates need to Download the Official Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully before apply.
- Search or click the below mentioned link to Apply Online.
- Then Fill your required detail with respect.
- Then you have to submit the application form.
- Must save the Application form for future uses.
Last Date of Online Application:- 26/08/2015
- Click Here to Download the official Notification
- Click Here for Apply Online
- Click Here for more Details:- ota.airindia.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of AIR India for more details or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the recruitment.
In case of any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.