Air India Recruitment 2016 has been published by Air India Charters Limited on its official website at (careers.airindia.in) for the 100 Airline Attendant Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of Air India or from the direct link given below in the article. Air India Charters Ltd Wishes to engage AIRLINE ATTENDANTS, as per requirements and to maintain a wait list, on a fixed term contract, for a period of three years, for its low cost Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS, to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, in Kozhikode/ Mangalore/ Kochi/ Thiruvananthapuram/ Any other base as per company’s requirement. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Air India Recruitment 2016
Air India Charters Limited had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 100 Airline Attendant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of Air India Charters Limited at (careers.airindia.in) or from the direct link given below in the article. In case of company requirements, these employees may also be required to undertake ground duties at different stations, at the Airport/Office. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 100)
Name of the Organization : Air India Charters Limited
Official Website : careers.airindia.in
Name Of The Posts : Airline Attendant Posts
Age Limit :
- Applicants age limit should be 18-24 years as on application closing date.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates i.e, SC/ST candidates 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years as per Air India Express rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification : Aspirants should possess 10+2(Intermediate) or its equivalent from recognized board or Institute. Candidates should have fluency in Hindi, English and also in one or more other Indian Languages.
Physical Measurements :
- Height should be 165 cms for Male and 157.5 cms for Female.
- Weight should be in proportion to height as per Organization’s standard
Pay Scale : The candidates who are qualified for the Air India Express Airline Attendant will get monthly pay bond of Rs.10000/-(IN Training).
Application Fee :
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank.
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PA (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
Selection Procedure : Air India Express selection process consist of following selection rounds conducted by Air India Express selection board
- Group Dynamics test.
- Personality Assessment.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination or Employment references
How to Apply :
- First log on to official Website at (www.airindiaexpress.in).
- Click on the careers tab in home page
- Then select the Air India Express Airline Attendant online link
- Enter the application Information and also upload Scanned photo& required documents
- Then submit the application before last date
- Download and print the application for future use
Important Dates :
- Online Application Commencement from : 01-03-2016.
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form : 21-03-2016.
- Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Exam Date : Announced Soon.
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download The Advertisement
- Click Here To Apply Online
Candidates can drop their comments regarding the Post with the help of the comment box given below…We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible…Please stay connected with us for more details or latest updates at (4vnu.com).