Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016 is Organizing a Recruitment Notification for the Interested and Skilled candidates for the vacancies of Trainee Cabin Crew Posts. There are about 300 vacant Posts. If you are Interested in this Job you can Apply Online for the various vacant Posts of Trainee Cabin Crew. Aspirants can Utilize this Huge Opportunity for the various vacant Posts. Interested candidates may Apply as soon as possible before the last Date. The Last date for submitting the Online application form is 23th May 2016. All Other Details Like How to Apply, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, Selection Process etc, are given below. Download the Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment Advertisement and Read all the Details carefully then Apply for the vacant Posts.
Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016
Air India celebrated World Environment Day highlighting the theme: “SWACHH BHARAT IS A SWASTH BHARAT”, in sync with Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision for “Swachh Bharat – A Clean India”. Air India founded in 1932 by J. R. D. Tata. It was named as Tata Airlines. The airline is the third largest airline in India passengers carried, after IndiGo and Jet Airways. Air India Limited owns Air Lines. Applications are Invited for the Eligible candidates. Can Read the Details and Apply for the vacant Posts.
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited.
Name of the Post: Trainee Cabin Crew Posts.
No of Vacancies: 300 Posts.
Detailed Information of Vacancies:
|S. no||Posts Name||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Trainee Cabin Crew (Female).||225 Posts|
|2.||Trainee Cabin Crew (Male).||75 Posts|
Official Website: www.airindia.in.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
- Candidates Must should Possess 10+2 with (Degree/ Diploma) in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized board.
- For General Candidates Age Criteria is : 18-27 years.
- For OBC Candidates: 18-30 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 18-32 years.
- During the training: Rs. 15000 /-.
- After successful completion of training: Rs. 35075 /-.
Air India Limited Selection Committee will select the Candidates on the bases of:-
- Group Discussion
- personal Assessment Test (GD and PAT).
- Written Exam.
Application Fee: –
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 1000/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
Candidates who want to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016, Should remember the Following Dates.
- Starting date for filling online application: 29 April 2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 23rd May 2016.
How to Apply for Airlines:-
- Firstly Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through Demand Draft.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
All the Details are available here candidates may Apply for the Online Application of Air India. In case of any query candidates can drop there Respective comments in comment Box.