Andhra Pradesh High Court has issued Recruitment Notification for the latest job opportunities 2015.The interested candidates can Apply Online for the For the Given Recruitment.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2015
- Andhra Pradesh High Court is the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- It is the common High Court of the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- The Andhra Pradesh High Court was set up on 05/11/1956 under the State Reorganisation Act 1956.
- The Andhra Pradesh High Court was renamed as Hyderabad High court.
- It has been renamed from 02/06/2015 and serves as the common High Court for both the States.
- After some time a separate High Court has to be established for Andhra Pradesh and the Hyderabad High Court shall remain the High Court for Telangana State.
- The Hyderabad High Court seat is in the administrative capital, and has a sanctioned judge strength of 49.
- High Court of Hyderabad Makes Recruitment and also conducts upper level written exams for the posts of judge in the judiciary.
- The eligible applicants are advised to stay in touch with the High Court website or you can stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the Recruitment.
Important Dates:- (Total No. of Posts is 42)
|Name of Exam||Date of Notification||Last Date of Notification|
|Sr. System Officer and Assistant||30/07/2015||20/08/2015|
Click Here for more information:- hc.ap.nic.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with AP High Court for more information.You can also stay connected with us for Latest updates. In case of any feedback, suggestion or any query you can leave your comments in the comment box given below.