AP Police Syllabus 2016 Exam pattern is added here. Check here full details of Syllabus and Exam Pattern for this future coming Exam…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andhra Pradesh Police Syllabus 2016
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 17/09/2016 through Advt No: 202//R&T/Rect.1/2016 . Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released an employment notification for the inspiring candidates to fill up the 727 vacancies of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT, AR, SAR CPL, APSP) . The Candidates who have already applied for AP Police Recruitment 2016 can get the complete information regarding AP Police Constable Syllabus and Exam pattern for the Exam and Ready for the written Exam. We are provide all the Details about Exam and Exam Pattern. The Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern is Also given here. Aspirants can download the syllabus and start preparation for the Exam. The Direct Link for the AP Police Constable Syllabus 2016 is also given here for the Syllabus PDF Click Here….
Andhra Pradesh Police Syllabus 2016 -727 Post
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is to plan and implement effective recruitment procedure of non-gazetted posts in the Police Department including Station Fire Officers & Firemen in the A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department. Sub-Inspectors & Constables in Special Protection Force, Deputyjailor, Asst.Matron & Warder (Male/Female) in the Prisons Department and the posts of Addl.Public Prosecutors, Grade-II & Asst.Public Prosecutors in A.P. State Prosecution Services. With the help of this well built syllabus you will get good score in exam pattern Many candidates wants to clear this government jobs. Massive Number of Job seekers is applied for the various vacant Post in Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment. We are advised to the candidates that read the Criteria and then if you are eligible for the Posts you may apply for the various vacant Posts in AP Police constable Posts……
Andhra Pradesh Police Syllabus 2016 – Details
Organisation Name : Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Post Name : SCT, AR, SAR CPL, APSP, Deputy Jailor and Assistant Matron Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT): 355 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (AR): 133 Posts.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SAR CPL): 09 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (APSP): 209 Posts
- Deputy Jailor: 16 Posts
- Assistant Matron: 05 Posts.
No.of Vacancies : 727 Posts
Application Mode : Online Mode.
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website : http://www.appolice.gov.in/
Start Date :23/09/2016
Last Date :24-10-2016
Job Category :State Government Job
Selection Mode :Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test
Educational Qualification :Candidates should have done Intermediate / 12th from a recognized Institute or Board
Applicants age should be as on 01-07-2016
- For Posts 1 to 4: 18 – 27 Years
- For Post 5: 21 – 30 Years and
- For Post 6: 21 – 25 Years
Application Fee :
- For OCs/ BCs Category Candidates: Rs.300/- and
- For ST/SC Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
Pay scale :
- For Posts 01 – 04: Rs.28,940/- – Rs.78,910/-
- For Posts 05 and 06: Rs 26,600/- – Rs.77,030/-
AP Police Preliminary Written Exam Pattern 2016
|Paper-I||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (100 Questions) (Objective type)||100|
|Paper-II||General Studies (100 Questions) (Objective type)||100|
Andhra Pradesh Police SCT Final Written Exam Pattern 2016
|Paper – I||English||100||100|
|Paper – II||Telugu||100||100|
|Paper – III||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature)||200||100|
|Paper – IV||General Studies (Objective in nature)||200||100|
Andhra Pradesh Police Syllabus 2016
Paper I Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number System,
- Simple Interest,
- Compound Interest,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss,
- Time & Work,
- Work & Wages,
- Time & Distance,
- Clocks & Calendars,
- Mensuration etc.,
- Verbal & Non-verbal type
- Similarities and Differences,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Spatial Orientation,
- decision making,
- Visual Memory etc.,
Paper II General Studies
- General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary issues relating to contemporary issues relating to protection of environment as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India.
AP Police Final Written Exam Syllabus 2016
Paper I English (Degree Standard)
- The candidate’s understanding of the English language,
- It’s correct usage and his writing ability would be tested.
- Questions on short essay, comprehension, précis, letter writing, paragraph writing / report writing, translation from English to Telugu etc. would be included
Paper II Telugu (Degree Standard)
- The candidate’s understanding of the Telugu language,
- It’s correct usage, and his writing ability would be tested.
- Questions on short essay, comprehension, précis, letter writing, paragraph writing / report writing, translation from Telugu to English etc. would be included.
Paper III Arithmetic & Reasoning
Paper-IV General Studies
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below…