Andhra University has been announced the exam scheme 2015- 16 for various UG and PG courses such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA Degree Semester & Annual Examination at the Andhra University official website. Students can check or download the exam scheme from the official portal.
Andhra University Exam Scheme 2016
The examination schedule was released by the Andhra University for all degree students. The First/Second/Third/Final year students please check your AU Time Table 2016 on university website. Generally the university has been publishing the 1-1/2-1/3-1/4-1 date sheet in the month of August. If any changes happened in the timetable means, they will be published the re-revised examination schedule on September month.
About University :
Andhra University or Andhra Viswa Kala Parishad, located in Visakhapatnam, north east coastal Andhra Pradesh, is one of the older premier universities in India with a broad focus. Presently it is among the top universities in India for Engineering, Science and Economics. Andhra University is a multi-disciplinary University offering varied courses in emerging areas that bear a direct relationship to economic growth and development of the society. The University further is a pioneer in designing and offering courses in Business Management, Quantitative Economics, Criminal Justice, Meteorology & Oceanography, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Chemistry, Parapsychology, Genetics, Gemology, GeoEngineering, Petroleum Exploration, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, Retail Management, Statistics and Computer Science.
University Name : Andhra University
Official Website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
Status : Available Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Courses Offered :
- Post Graduate
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Under Graduate Courses in Engineering
- Post Graduate Courses in Engineering
- Self Finance Courses in Engineering
How to download Time Table :
- First of all, applicants must log on to official web portal that is andhrauniversity.edu.in
- On home page, press on “Examinations” option, given in the section “Administration”.
- Go on left side of page and select “examination schedules” tab.
- A list of examination schedules will be opened in front of you.
- Select the course for which you want to see date sheet.
- At last, download it and take print out of it and keep it secure till the end of exam.
For information visit official website…………