AP EDCET Syllabus 2016 is available on this Page. Good News for the Aspirants who are Finding the AP EDCET Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern. Candidates who are going to attend the EDCET Exam, need to prepare thoroughly by following the AP EDCET Syllabus 2016 and AP Education Common Entrance Test Pattern. Students who are interested in joining B.Ed courses can attend for this exam. AP EDCET Syllabus 2016 is given below with all guidance and Details. All the Candidates Download the Syllabus Here.
AP EDCET Syllabus 2016
Education Common Entrance Test is also known as EDCET. The EdCet Exam is Common Entrance Test carried out by the students aiming for the B.Ed Courses. This exam is valid for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. EDCET Exam is taken after completion of Degree. Students who have completed their Graduation or pursuing Degree can apply this EDCET 2016 Exam. Based on EDCET Score/ EDCET Rank they will get the admissions in various colleges. Every year AP school of Higher Education conducts various Common Entrance Examinations for different courses. For this year 2016-17, it has released EDCET 2016 Notification for providing admissions to B.Ed colleges.
Name of the Conducting Organization: Sri Venkateswara University.
Name of the Exam: AP EDCET 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Type of Test: Offline.
Official site: apedcet.org
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Part-B||1) General Knowledge||15||15|
|2) Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|2) Physical Sciences||100||100|
|3) Biological Sciences||100||100|
|4) Social Studies||100||100|
NOTE:- Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C.
Andhra Pradesh EDCET 2016 Syllabus
Syllabus For General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences,
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices,
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Syllabus of Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Sequences and Series.
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
Syllabus of Physics
- Vector Analysis
- Mechanics of particles
- Mechanics of Rigid bodies.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Central forces.
- Fundamentals of vibrations
- Properties of Solids and Liquids.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Quantum theory of Radiation
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Polarization and double effraction
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electromagnetic induction
- Varying and alternating currents
- Maxwell’s equations and electromagnetic wave.
Syllabus Of Chemistry
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry.
- States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals.
- s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals).
- p – Block Elements (Group 13 to Group 18 Elements).
- d – and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds.
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Bio Molecules.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.
- Acyclic Hydrocarbons.
- Benzene and its reactivity.
- Areness and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Heterocyclic Compounds.
- Amino acids and proteins.
Syllabus Of Botany
- Branches of Botany.
- Classification of Plant Kingdom.
- Cell Biology.
- Tissue organization and growth.
- Plant reproduction
- Plant resources and their utilization.
- Plants and Environment.
Syllabus Of Zoology
- Biology of Invertebrates and Cell Biology.
- Animal Phsiology, Behaviour and Ecology.
- Biology of Chordates, Genetics, Evolution and Zoogeography.
Syllabus for Geography
- Principles of Physical Geography
- Social and Economic Geography
- Regional Geography of India.
- Regional Geography of Asia.
For More Details About syllabus Check Here:-
Applicants are given a chance to attempt only one topic in Part C. And Part A and Part B are mandatory. Hurry go get prepared by following AP EDCET Exam Syllabus 2016.