It is a dream of almost every Indian to work in Government Jobs. Now AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016 is going to fulfill your dream as AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment has released recruitment notification for 494 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the given Job.
AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016 – 494 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016 has issued notification for 494 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply online for AP Veterinary Assistant jobs on contract basis. Andhra Pradesh Mitras, Srikakulam has recently released notification to fill 494 vacant posts for Veterinary Assistant and Paramedical posts. The candidates should satisfy the given eligibility criteria in order to get selected for the given Job .i.e. he/she should have experience in handling primary duties of the Pashu Mitras with proper implementation and monitoring of Animal Husbandry (AH) related schemes at the village level. These functions also include timely vaccination of cattle and artificial insemination and dissemination of information related to cattle health among farmers and livestock readers. The candidates who have recently passed 10th class or diploma holders who are looking for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can grab this excellent opportunity.
AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016
AP Paramedical Jobs
Every year a huge number of candidates applying for AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016. This is an good news for those who are willing to work in AP Paramedical Asst Jobs which is located in Andhra Pradesh state. The candidates applying for the given Job should pass the Written test and Interview in order to get selected for the given Job in AP state. This is one of the best opportunity for every farmer, especially for those who are residing in remote areas. One Pashu Mitra appointed for every two Gram Panchayats as per the norms of the Andhra Pradesh Government. As Pashu Mitra Board is one the recognized board of the state, the competition for the given posts is really high. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date through online application mode. Other details like Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc. are mentioned below. For more information candidates regarding regarding the AP Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2016 candidates can check the official website .i.e.www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of AP Veterinary Asst Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Pashu Mitras Department
- Official Website: www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in
- Name of the Post: Paramedical and Veterinary Assistant posts.
- No. of posts: 494
- Mode of Application: Online
- Category: State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Age Limit:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be of 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate is given in the official notification.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of the government.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate applying for AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016 should have completed 10th class in Livestock Development Assistant course from any recognized Institute or University.
- Exam Date: The last date for the submission of Online Application will be updated soon.
- Application Fee: Job seekers will pay the application fee according to their category.
- Pay Scale: Refer Official Notification
The candidate should follow the instructions given in the application procedure before applying for the given Job. Application Form for AP Pashu Mitras Jobs which is released Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Recruitment 2016 is now available on our official website. The link for applying for AP Veterinary Asst Notification has now started. Kindly Open the AP Pashu Mitras Online Application from the given link and submit it before the last date.
Check the Application Procedure given below in order to Apply Online:
- First, the candidate should read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Then he/she should visit the official website or the candidate can check the link given on our for Online Application.
- After that, fill the Application Form carefully and ensure that you do not make any mistakes.
- Then, make payment fee according to your category.
- After that, submit the application form on or before the last date.
- At last, take a printout of the Application Form for future use.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or query related to this article you can ask through the comment box given below. Your query will be answered as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (4vnu.com).