There is a good news for those candidates who are searching AP Pashu Mitras exam pattern 2016. AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus here present for all the applicant candidates.
AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016
Animal Husbandry Department releases notifications every year for recruitment in various positions. Recently it released a recruitment notification for 494 vacancies for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. It is a good news for candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2016 through online before the last date. Candidates can visit our website for more latest updates regarding the AP Veterinary Assistant Jobs Notification. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is September 2016. The Last Date to Submit Online application form is october 2016.
AP Veterinary Assistant 2016 – 494 post
Andhra Pradesh Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016 has issued notification for 494 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply online for AP Veterinary Assistant jobs on contract basis. Andhra Pradesh Mitras, Srikakulam has recently released notification to fill 494 vacant posts for Veterinary Assistant and Paramedical posts. The candidates should satisfy the given eligibility criteria in order to get selected for the given Job .i.e. he/she should have experience in handling primary duties of the Pashu Mitras with proper implementation and monitoring of Animal Husbandry related schemes at the village level. These functions also include timely vaccination of cattle and artificial insemination and dissemination of information related to cattle health among farmers and livestock readers. The candidates who have recently passed 10th class or diploma holders who are looking for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can grab this excellent opportunity.
Details Of AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016
- Name of the organisation: Animal Husbandry Department
- Official Website: srikakulam.ap.gov.in
- Job Designation: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
- No of Vacancies:494.
- Job Location :Andhra Pradesh
- Last Date:update soon
- Exam Date: Update soon
- Application Mode : Online
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Age Limit:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be of 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate is given in the official notification.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of the government.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate applying for AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment 2016 should have completed 10th class in Livestock Development Assistant course from any recognized Institute or University.
- Category : Syllabus
- Exam Date: The last date for the submission of Online Application will be updated soon.
- Application Fee: Job seekers will pay the application fee according to their category.
- Pay Scale: Refer Official Notification
AP Veterinary Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
|S. No||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies|
|3.||Paper II||Veterinery Science|
AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus Pattern 2016
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Andhra Pradesh.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh with special emphasis on Andhra Pradesh Statehood Movement and formation of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Policies of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
AP Veterinarian Syllabus for Veterinary Science
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Gynecologic and Obstetrics.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
The job seekers fill the application forms within the deadlines. Applicants searching for the Syllabus so it is given here in PDF Format for the aspirants….