Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2016) is held by AICTE under MHRD, Government of India for taking admissions in to MBA course. AICTE CMAT 2016-17 Notification was released on 1st November, 2015 and the registration process continues till 10th December, 2015. This CMAT Online Exam will be conducted on 3rd Sunday of January. Well known colleges will give admissions for most students based on their merit rank of CMAT 2016. Interested candidates grab the opportunity to study in top colleges and also in B-Schools.
Apply Online For CMAT 2016-2017
Latest Updates :- Online Registration for CMAT 2016 has been Started Now………Candidates can Apply Online from the link provided below…..
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. The CMAT 2016 will be conducted on 17th January 2016.
ALSO SEE : CMAT Admit Card 2016
ALSO SEE : CMAT Answer Key 2016
Organisation Name: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Official Website: www.aicte-cmat.in
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2016 Exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2016-17 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
- Fee for General/OBC Candidates is Rs.1400/- (+ bank charges) and for SC/ST/PD Candidate fee is Rs. 700/- (+ bank charges).
- Candidate can pay the fee Online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card Or OfflineThrough challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
CMAT Exam Dates:
Online application start date: 03-11-2015.
Online application last date: 10-12-2015
Hall Ticket Issue Date: 10 days before date of exam.
Computer Based Online Test: 17-01-2016.
Results for CMAT 2016: Feb, 2016.
Candidates interested to grab this opportunity need to get prepared to apply for CMAT Online Exam, as a short term preparation will places you in the most reputed colleges which satisfies your desire. Eligible candidates Apply before the Last date..!!!