APPSC Group 1 has recently published a recruitment notification in the month of January. Here on this page we are providing to you a syllabus of APPSC. Syllabus is the main part to qualify any written exam. With the help of syllabus candidates can prepare yourself for written exam. Here on this page we are also providing recruitment details and official website link. Candidates can also download syllabus in the given below link. If appliers want to save this syllabus as a PDF file so you can press Ctrl+P and then save it as a PDF.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattren
About APPSC :
The A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1 st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh . Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State . Andhra Service Commission came into existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States .
Name of Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official Website : www.apspsc.gov.in
Name of Post : Group I
No. of Post : 33,738
Status : Available
Category : Syllabus
Exam Pattern :
Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Prelims||General Studies & Mental Ability|
Questions : 150
Marks : 150
Time Duration : 2 hours
Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern
|Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional|
Marks : 150 Each
Time Duration : 3 Hours
Interview : 75
Grand Total : 825
Group 1 Prelims Syllabus
- General Science.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political aspects.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Indian polity and Economy.
- Country’s Political System.
- Rural Development.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
Group 1 Mains Syllabus for General English
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Correction of spellings.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verb tenses.
- Active voice and Passive voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
Group 1 Syllabus for Paper I
- General Essay.
- Crisis Management.
- Social Problems.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Current events relating to State of Andhra Pradesh etc.
Group 1 Syllabus for Paper II
- History & Cultural heritage of India.
- Indus Civilization.
- Advent of Islam and its impact.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- General overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
Group 1 Syllabus for Paper III
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses etc.
Group 1 Syllabus for Paper IV
- Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the development of India
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences.
- Development and Environmental Problems etc.
Group 1 Syllabus for Paper V
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical etc.
- Problem solving – Duly Structured.
- Questions based on the Situation etc
Click Here To Check Official Website
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box….