APPSC MEO Syllabus 2017 is given here for download. Candidates can download the Andhra Pradesh PSC Mandal Education Officer Exam Pattern pdf at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC MEO Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the APPSC MEO Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in Andhra Pradesh State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the APPSC MEO Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 559 Posts of Mandal Education Officer (M.E.O) Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the Mandal Education Officer (M.E.O) exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
APPSC MEO Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Mandal Education Officer (M.E.O) Exam
- Official Website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category : State Government Job
APPSC MEO Exam Pattern 2017
APPSC MEO Exam Pattern
|i) General Studies||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Min|
|ii) Optional Subjects (2)Optional – I||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Min|
|Optional – II||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Min|
APPSC M.E.O Optional Subjects
|Subject Code||Subject Name|
APPSC MEO Exam Syllabus for General Studies
I. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:
- General Science and Technology
- Role and impact of Science and Technology on India’s development.
II. INDIAN HISTORY AND CULTURE:
- Modern Indian History from the 19th century to the present.
- Nationalist Movement and Constitutional development.
- Indian Culture and Heritage including Architecture., Fine Arts, Dance forms, Music, Paintings, Folk Arts and Performing Arts.
- History of Andhradesa Society, Culture, Geography, and Economic Development.
III. INDIAN POLITY:
- General and broad understanding of the structural (institutions) and functional (Processes) aspects of Indian Political system
IV. INDIA-ECONOMY AND GEOGRAPHY OF INDIA:
- The structure of National Economy.
- Economic development (including planning) since Independence.
- Economic Reforms.
- Physical, Economic and Social Geography of India.
V. CURRENT EVENTS:
- Current Events of Regional
- National and International importance.
VI. GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY (reasoning and analytical abilities)
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).