Andhra Pradesh Secretary Syllabus 2016 is given here. Applicants who are waiting for AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern can refer this page. For further details check the Official Notification.
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as APPSC. It has recently announced recruitment notification in order to fill vacant 1054 Panchayat Secretary Raj Posts. The candidates who always wanted to become a part of Government Jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh can utilize this chance of working as a Panchayat Secretary in APPSC. The last date for the submission of online Application will be updated soon on the official website. The candidates applying for AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Interview.The candidates who have already applied for the given posts and got really tired of searching for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2016 can check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page mentioned below. Syllabus and Exam Pattern plays an important role in every student’s life as it helps in preparing well for the examination. Syllabus helps in knowing the topics on which the candidates need to focus in order to score well and get selected for the given posts. On the other hand Exam Pattern gives an idea on how the examination will look like. For more information candidates can visit the official website .i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Rai Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Panchayat Secretary Raj Posts
No.of Posts: 1054 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
Time in Min Paper-1 :
|Section and Paper||Max Marks||No. of Questions|
|General S Min Paper-1:||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Rural Development and
Problems in Rural Areas with special
reference to Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus for Paper 1
APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Paper 1 Syllabus comprises of following topics
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life.Current developments in science, technology, and information.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects – Geography of A.P.
- Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus for Paper 2
Following are the topics for APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Raj Written test Paper 2
- Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956.
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, Cooperatives, and Micro Finance.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small Scale Industries.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies.
- Community-Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or query related to this article you can ask through the comment box given below. Your query will be answered as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (4vnu.com).