APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017 is given here for download. Candidates can download the AP Dy Surveyor Exam Pattern PDF at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in Andhra Pradesh State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the APPSC Surveyor Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 279 vacancies of Assistant Architectural Draughtsman & Surveyors in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service, Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate service Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the 279 various Vacancies exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
APPSC Surveyor Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name Of The Examination : Assistant Architectural Draughtsman & Surveyors in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service, Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate service Exam
- Official Website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category : State Government Job
APPSC Surveyor Exam Pattern 2017
APPSC Surveyor, dy Surveyor & Archirtectural Draughtsman Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Technical Subjects||150||150||150 Min|
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus – Paper 1
General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications to financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Asst Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus – Paper 2
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc)
- Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).