Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 has recently released the notification in the month of December 2015. Armed Forces Medical Services, Indian Army has published this recruitment notification to fill 400 Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it only in online mode other mode will not be accepted.
Armed Forces Medical Services 400 Recruitment for SSC 2016
Candidates are advised to fill the form in online mode before the last date. Online Registration for the Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 is available from 12th December 2015 at the official website. For AMC Apply online please visit official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in. Last date to apply for notification is Jan 6th 2016.
Organization Name: Armed Forces Medical Services (AMC)
Official Website: amcsscentry.gov.in
Role: short service commission officer (SSC)
Location: all over the India
Interview location: Kolkata
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers
Applying Mode : Online
Last date for the online application : 06.01.2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 400
Education Criteria :
Applicants who have complete the both MBBS or MS are eligible to apply.
Age Limit :
Applicants should have maximum age 45 years as on 31.12.2015.
Application Fee :
Applicants have to pay ₹ 200/- through online payment.
Pay Scale :
₹ 17160/- to ₹ 39100/- plus Grade pay of ₹ 6100/-
Selection Process :
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the interview and medical examination conducted by a Board of Officers.
Applying Process :
- Log into the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the Mandatory Details and click on Submit.
- Now Confirm your Registration by entering the OTP Sent to your mobile.
- Login again with the Registration number and complete the Application.
- Take Printout of the submitted Application for future reference.
Important Dates :
The online application stars form 12.12.2015
The last date for the online application is 06.01.2016
Important Note :
The following Essential Certificates/ documents should be scanned and uploaded :
- Passport Size Photograph (.jpeg, Size-upto 100kb)
- Scanned copy of class X (Matriculation) Certificate as a proof of date of birth (.pdf, size-
Following documents are essentially required to be produced for verification at the time of
- Matriculation Certificate (Class X) as a proof of name and date of birth.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS/PG Examination Degree/Certificate.
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10 th Class).
For more detail visit official website……………..