Army Public School Exam Admit Card or hall ticket 2015 Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Exam Date Sheet is now available to download. Candidates can download their admit card and get the full details of this admit card and dates sheet with the help of direct link which is given below…..
Army Public School AWES Exam Admit Card 2015
LATEST UPDATE : Army Public School (APS) has been recently uploaded the Admit Card for AWES TGT PGT Exam on its Officail website, candidates can download their admit card from the direct link given below……
Click Here to Download AWES Teacher Admit Card 2015 : Available Now
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is an Indian Army managed organization which manages and ensures proper education facilities to children of Indian Army personnel. AWES will conduct a CSB Screening Exam for the recruitment to 7000 teachers posts of TGT, PGT and PRT in Army Public Schools (APS). Online Written Test for TGT/PGT/PRT will be held in the month of December, 2015. Details of this post is follows below……
Name Of Organisation : Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Name Of Examination : TGT, PGT
Admit Card Status : Available Now…..
Examination Date Of AWES APS Teachers : 05 & 06.12.2015
Official Website : (aps-csb.in)
Exam Pattern :- Examination Pattern of AWES PGT TGT PRT Exam will be as follows :
- Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- The duration of exam will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes) for PGT/ TGT & 01:30 hours (90 minutes) for PRT.
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90|
|Part B||Specific to Subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part A PGT/TGT||90|
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE.
- Candidates may download and print the same.
- The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
There will be no negative marking. 0.25(1/4th) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
All candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more details and latest updates. Candidates can leave their comments on our comment inbox.