Assam Forest Guard Syllabus 2017 is given here for download. Candidates can download the Gujarat PSC Accounts Officer / Geologist Exam Pattern PDF at www.assamforest.in.
Assam Forest Guard /Constable Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the Assam Forest Guard /Constable Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in Assam State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the Assam Forest Guard/Constable Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 710 Vacancies of Forest Guard, Jr Assistant (Divisional & Directorate) Level, Surveyor, Draftsman, Carpenter, Electric Mistry Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Assam Forest Department is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Assam Forest Department have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the 710 various Vacancies exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
Assam Forest Guard Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Assam Forest Department
- Name Of The Examination : Forest Guard, Jr Assistant (Divisional & Directorate) Level, Surveyor, Draftsman, Carpenter, Electric Mistry Posts Exam
- Official Website : www.assamforest.in
- Job Location : Assam
- Job Category : State Government Job
Assam Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2017
Assam Forest Jr Assistant (Divisional & Directorate) Level Exam Pattern
|S. No||Subject Name||Exam Duration|
Assam Forset Guard Exam Pattern
|S. No||Subject Name||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Mathematics||2 hours|
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|MALE CANDIDATES||FEMALE CANDIDATES||MAXIMUM MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS|
|1600 meters race||1200 meters race||15||8|
|100 meters race||80 meters race||15||8|
|Long Jump||Long Jump||15||8|
|High Jump||High Jump||15||8|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|80 cm-85 cm||NA|
|ST(H)/ST(P)||78 cm-83 cm||NA|
Written test will consist of 50 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the candidate will get half a mark. Questions will be of the level of class IX and X. Total marks for the written Test will be 25.
- Extra-curriculum activities and special skills(2.5 Max Marks).
- Educational qualification (2.5 Max Marks).
- NCC/Home Guard/ Sports/Casual Worker of Forest Department (7.5 Max Marks).
- Diploma/technical qualification from ITI/polytechnic or other recognized Institute, or in computer application from a recognized/ accredited Institute (2.5 Max Marks).
Final Result will be Based on the marks obtained as follows:
|Marks awarded in PET||Maximum marks||60|
|Multiple choice objective type Written test||Maximum marks||25|
|Extra-curriculum activities and special skills||Maximum marks||15|
Assam Draftsman & Surveyor (GIS Expert) Selection Process
- Application of Arc GIS and others GIS software in management & mapping of forests & natural resource
Assam Forest Dept Carpenter & Electric Mistry Selection Process
- The candidate shall be required to appear in a skill demonstration test conducted by a competent authority in the presence of Recruitment Committee.
- Upto 20% weightage shall be given to the candidates who have worked as casual employees with Department @ 2% weightage for each completed year of service rendered.
Assam Forest Guard Syllabus – General Mathematics
- Number system
- Cubes and Cube Root
- Square and Square Root
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Percentage and Average
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Reasoning and Aptitude Test.
- Ratio and Proportion
Assam Jr Assistant Divisional Syllabus – English
- Active and Passive voice
- Tenses, Active and Passive
- subject-verb Agreement
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Types of sentences
Assam Jr Assistant Directorate Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- Important Days.
- General Politics.
- Books and Authors.
- Economic Scene.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).