Assam Industries Commerce Recruitment 2016 advertisement has been released by Government of Assam on its official website at (www.investinassam.com) for the 93 extension officer & Economic Investigator. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions in any circumstances in application form so application form will be rejected. Appliers can please apply before the last date i.e is given below. Other details are also given below.
Assam Industries Commerce Recruitment 2016
Information About Recruitment :
Name of Organisation Department of Industries and Commerce. Candidates can check details on the official website i.e www.investinassam.com. Appliers can apply through Online mode. Name of Post extension officer & Economic Investigator.
No. of Post : 93
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of Post||No. of vacancy||Reservation of Post|
|Extension Officer (Industries)||87||SC 10 ST(P) 17 ST(H) 7 OBC/MOBC 36UR 23
30% reservation for women & 3% for PH
|Economic Investigator (EI)||6|
Essential Qualification :
Extension Officer (Industries) : 3 (Three) years Diploma /Technology from an AICTE recognized Institute or MSW or a from recognized University with advanced proficiency Certificate on Computer Applications/ Industrial Management from a Government recognised University / Institute.
Economic Investigator (EI) : Degree with Economics / Statistics
Age Limit :
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age on the 1st January’2016.
Pay Scale :
₹ 5200-20200/- With Grade Pay ₹ 3000/-
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and interview performance.
Important Dates :
Closing date to submit online application : 24/02/2016
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box…………..
Assam TET 1618 RMSA Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan on its official website at (www.rmsaassam.in) for the 1618 Graduate Teacher posts for Hindi and Sanskrit subjects in secondary school by conducting Special Teacher Eligibility Test examination. Interested applicants can register the ATET online apply on or before the last date through the official website. Further information about Assam TET Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy detail, required qualification, age limitation, Selection process, Salary Structure, How to apply, etc. you may go through the given advertisement. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Assam TET Recruitment 2016
Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 1618 Graduate Teacher posts for Hindi and Sanskrit subjects in secondary school by conducting Special Teacher Eligibility Test examination. candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. RMSA Assam TET Application Form available on 1st February 2016. For more details about these SSA Assam Graduate Teacher Vacancies Check Below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 1618)
Name of the Organization : Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Official Website : www.rmsaassam.in
Name of the Posts : Graduate Teacher posts for Hindi and Sanskrit subjects
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Hindi : 1031
- Sanskrit : 587
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Type : Govt job
Job location : Assam
Age limit : Candidate’s age limit maximum 38 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxations applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Hindi Teacher : Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T/ B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/ Institutions.
- Sanskrit Teacher : Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University/ Institutions.
Selection Process : Selection Process will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee : Applicants have to pay application fee Rs. 400/-
How To Apply :
- Visit the official website www.rmsaassam.in
- Then, Visit the online application for Assam TET link.
- Then, follow latest news section and
- Now, Click on link which you want to apply.
- Fill the application in correct manner
- And upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After that filled application form submits it within given time
- At last, take printout of online application.
Important Dates :
- Starting dates for apply online : 01.02.2016
- Last date for apply online : 15.02.2016
- Last Date for Payment at Bank : 20.02.2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download RMSA Assam Special TET 2016 Notification
- Click Here To Download RMSA Assam TET Application Form
In case of any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.