Assam Public Service Commission APSC is going to conduct Forest Ranger Written Exam 2015. Exam Date of which are now officially announced. Check Here Assam PSC Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015.
Assam PSC Latest Syllabus 2015
Assam PSC had issued Notification for the Recruitment of Forest Ranger,Exam of wich is conducted in the month of September. Candidates who applied for this posts & are preparing for this Exam need to know the Latest Exam Syllabus & Exam pattern. We are here providing you the Latest Syllabus of Forest Ranger 2015. Following are the latest Syllabus & Exam pattern:
- Written exam consist of 600 marks.
- There are Four Papers in the written examination.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam will be called for Interview.
- Maximum marks for the Interview shall be 75.
|Subject||Marks||Time Duration||Type Of Examination|
|English||100||03 hrs||Conventional essay type|
|General Knowledge||100||02 hrs||Multiple choice Objective type|
|Optional Subject-I||200||02 hrs||Multiple choice Objective type|
|Optional Subject-II||200||02 hrs||Multiple choice Objective type|
General English: Questions will be of Comprehensive type. Candidate are ask to write an Essay, Letter, Precis writing, Comprehension type Questions.
General Knowledge: Questions will be ask from the following topics:-
- Indian Polity & Political System of India.
- Current events of National & International Importance.
- Indian Economy & Planning Process in India.
- Geography of India, Assam & World.
- Role of Science & Technology in India.
- Culture & Literature in Assam, India & World.
- History Of India & Assam.
- Indian National Movement with special reference to Assam.
Optional Subjects: Candidates can download syllabus for Chosen Optional Subjects by Click on the respective subject from the Subject List Given Below:
- Animal Husbandry & Vety Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Indian History
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science
No candidate shall be allowed to take more than one subject from the following groups:
(i) Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering & Veterinary Science
(ii) Chemical Engineering & Chemistry
(iii) Computer Applications/Computer Science & Computer Engineering
(iv) Electrical Engineering & Electronics Engineering
(v) Mathematics & Statistics.
Important Books To Prepare: Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge: 5th Edition
- Advanced Objective General Knowledge 11000 + MCQs (For All Competitive Examination, Fully Updated 15 August 2014)
- General English for All Competitive Examinations
- Descriptive General English
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
If you have anything to share with us, suggestions, queries, questions or anything, please do share them on in comment box. Keep in touch with us to download APSC Forest Ranger Written Exam Admit Card / call letter and check all important dates and schedule from here. We are waiting for your queries.For more Updates Stay Connected with us.