Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 58 Tax Inspector, labour Inspector and other posts. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Get Latest Job Opportunities in APSC. Check Here to Apply Online.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015
The Assam PSC will hold the preliminary examinations of the CCE (Combined Competitive Examination), the Main Examinations for Recruitment to the other posts (Under-mentioned) according to the Assam PSC rules 1989. The numbers of vacancies regarding the services/posts are mentioned below:-
Number of vacancies with categories
Total no. of Posts: 58 posts
|(Jr. Grade) Civil Services||17|
|(Jr.Grade) Land & Revenue Services||31|
|Asstt.Registrar (Co-operative Societies)||1|
- The Candidates applying for the various posts should have minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 38 years.
- Assam Public Service Commission (PSC) has given some relief for the upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Assam PSC has also given relaxation for the upper age limit of 5 years in respect of disable persons upto 43 years.
- The candidates age limit will be analysed on the basis of their Certificate issued by the Board /Council or Matriculation certificate or HSLC Admit Card and for the given purpose other documents shall not accepted.
- The candidates can get more information from the official link:-www.apsconline.gov.in
|CATEGORY||PAY SCALE||PAY GRADE||PAY BAND- PB|
|(Jr. Grade) Civil Services||12000-40000||5400||4|
|(Jr. Grade) Land Revenue Services||12000-40000||5400||4|
|Asstt. Registrar (Co-operative Services)||12000-40000||5400||4|
Candidates applying for the given posts can get more information from the Advertisement Given below.
Assam Public Service Commission (PSC) has mentioned some charges for applying for the various posts.
- The candidates belonging from SC, ST(P) & ST (H) have to deposit the charges of Rs.50/-
- For the others the charges will be Rs. 100/-.
- The above charges will be deposited only through e-challan with state Bank of India.
Procedure for Applying:
The Eligible Candidates should apply online Through the link given below. No other mode of applying for the given posts would not be accepted.
The date of submission of application is on 08/07/15 to 01/08/15.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).