Assam TET has recently published a recruitment notification in the month of January. So here on this page we are providing to you a whole syllabus of Assam TET. Syllabus is the main part to qualify any written exam so candidates can download and prepare yourself for Assam TET examination. Here on this page we are providing to you a direct link of official website, information of recruitment, and syllabus. If candidates want to save syllabus as a PDF file so you can press Ctrl+P and then save it as a PDF.
Assam TET Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
About Assam TET :
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam is a comprehensive and integrated flagship programme of the Government of India (GOI), implemented in the state of Assam for providing quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary Schools in Assam .RMSA has a vision to make secondary education available, accessible and affordable to all young persons.
Name of Organisation : Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
Official Website : www.rmsaassam.in
No. of Post : 1618
Name of Post : Assistant Teacher
Category : Syllabus
Status : Available
Exam Pattern :
|Written Test||General Studies & Current Affairs|
Question in Written test : 50
Question in Objectives : 50
Marks of Written Test : 50
Marks of Objectives : 50
Syllabus for General Studies
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History.
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India.
- General Science and Technology.
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
Syllabus for Current Events
- Matters of State.
- National and International importance.
- Political and Economic developments.
- Scientific and Technological advancements etc.
Click Here To Check Official Website
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box………