Aurangabad Recruitment 2016 has been published by Government of Maharashtra, Aurangabad Police Department, office of Deputy Police on its official website at (www.aurangabadcitypolice.gov.in) for the 392 vacant Police Patil Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given examination before the last date. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at the Official website on or before last date 08-02-2016. Candidates who are looking Maharashtra govt careers can apply for the Aurangabad Police Patil recruitment 2016. Aspirants are supposed to fill the application and update all the details mentioned in the notification. The official portal 220.127.116.11/AugPP allotted the application form and sustained the data carefully in the notification. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Government of Maharashtra, Aurangabad Police Department, office of Deputy Police had invited Online Applications from the interested and Eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 392 vacant posts of Police Patil. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Check the requirements mentioned in Aurangabad Police Bharti Notification 2016 and apply for the police job. The link to fill the Aurangabad Police recruitment apply online form is available below the passage. Check the list of released Maharashtra police jobs and apply for the recruitment. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts 392)
Name Of The Organisation : Government of Maharashtra, Aurangabad Police Department, office of Deputy Police
Name Of The Posts : Police Patil
District Wise Vacancy Details :
- Aurangabad Taluka : 88 Posts
- Kannad & khultabad : 154 Posts
- Paithan & Phulambri : 150 Posts
Official Website : www.aurangabadcitypolice.gov.in
Mode Of Application : Online
Job Location : Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
Age Limit :
- Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should have minimum of 25 years and maximum of 45 years as on 25-01-2016.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed 10th or its equivalent Qualification for recognized Board/University. For Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application Fee :
- Application Fee of Rs.500/- for General & OBC category candidates. Rs.300/- for SC, ST category candidates.
- The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination, physical test conducted by Government of Maharashtra, Aurangabad Police Department.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply Online Only.
- No Other Mode Of Apply will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the recruitment visit the Official website of Aurangabad Police Department at (www.aurangabadcitypolice.gov.in).
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 25-01-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form : 08-02-2016.
Important Links :
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask us through the Comment box given below….We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible….For More Details regarding the article or latest updates please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).