BECIL Monitor Admit Card 2016 is given here. The candidates who have applied for BECIL Monitor Recruitment 2016 and now searching for Admit Card and Hall Ticket can refer this page.
BECIL Monitor Admit Card 2016
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is also known as (BECIL). It had recently issued recruitment notification in order to fill vacant 22 Sub Divisional Engineer and other Posts. The candidates who always want to work in Government Jobs can apply online. Those who have already applied and now waiting for BECIL Monitor Admit Card 2016 can check this page. Interested candidates who qualify the needs of the BECIL can utilize this opportunity. The candidates applying for BECIL Monitor Recruitment 2016 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. For more information candidates can visit the official website .i.e. www.becil.com
BECIL Content Auditor 2016 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Name of Post: Content Auditor , Monitor Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.becil.com
No.of Posts: 22 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Last Date: 21-11-2016
Age Limit: above 18 years
- Content Auditor: PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication and minimum three years experience in visual media /ANI/PTI/UNI etc.
- Monitor: Graduation with one year experience in the field of Media/News, proficiency in the language concerned and Computer.
- Content Auditor – Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Monitor – Rs. 23,000/- per month
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- by Demand Draft in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi and submit to BECIL Corporate Office. ST/ SC/ PWD are exempted from charges.
Steps to Download the BECIL Monitor Admit Card 2016
- First the candidates must visit the official website of BMC Recruitment 2016 .i.e. www.becil.com
- The Homepage will appear on the screen.
- After that, Click on the Admit Card link.
- Then, Fill all the essential details such as name and date of birth and password.
- At last, Click on the Submit Button and you will see that Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the Admit Card for future use.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or query related to this article you can ask through the comment box given below. Your query will be answered as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (4vnu.com).