Bihar PGMAT Answer Key 2016 will be uploaded soon by BCECE Board on its official website at (bceceboard.com). Candidates can download the Answer Key/ Solved Ques Paper/ Answer Sheet/ paper Solution from the official website of BCECE Board or from the direct link given below in the article. BCECE Board is going to conduct Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (PGMAT) for the MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD) Courses in Patna Medical College, Patna , Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga, Nalanda Medical College, Patna, A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya, J.L.N.M.C., Bhagalpur, S.K.M.C. Muzaffarpur and IGIMS Medical College, Patna for the session 2015 & MDS Course in Patna Dental College, Patna for the session 2015 & MD (Ayurveda) in Govt. Ayurvedic College, Patna for the session 2015. So, All Those Candidates who are going to appear in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Answer Key, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Answer Key 2016
Bihar PGMAT Answer Key 2016
BCECE Board will conduct Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (PGMAT) for the various courses. The Admit card as downloaded through Board’s website at (www.bcecebonline.com) & (www.bceceboard.com) will be valid for appearing in PGMAT-2016. Bihar PGMATEntrance Test 2016 will likely to be held in the month of March, 2016. A Huge number of the candidates have applied for the given examination. Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination can check the detailed information regarding the Bihar PGMAT Answer Key 2016 from below…
Answer Key Status : Available NOW!!!!!!!!!
Date of Entrance Exam : 06/03/2016 (Sunday)
Examination Conducted By : BCECE Board
Name Of The Examination : Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (PGMAT)
Official Website : bceceboard.com
Examination Pattern :
- The medium of Examination will be English.
- There will be a common entrance Examination for all the courses consisting of two portions : PORTION-I & PORTION-II
- The Examination shall be of M.B.B.S. Standard and shall cover all the subjects of M.B.B.S. Course.
- There may be more than one set of question paper wherein questions remaining the same, their serial numbers may vary.
- The Examination will be of only one paper consisting of questions in two portions as follows. The duration will be of 3 hours and 15 minutes. In pre and para clinical subjects there will be a total of 100 questions and in clinical subjects there will be a total of 150 questions.
Click Here To Check Bihar PGMAT Answer Key 2016 : (Available Soon………………..)
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).