Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2016 Released now. All the People who are eagerly waiting for the Police jobs can apply for this Posts now. There are 1577 Posts . The Detailed information regarding the Posts a provided below.
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 1577 Post
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Bihar Police Recruitment is inviting application form eligible candidates apply fill up the vacant 1577 Posts. This is good news for candidates. Those who are looking for Bihar Police jobs notification. The Essential Education Qualification, Age Limit & other information is given in the Eligibility Criteria Section. Aspirants should apply through Offline Mode. The Applicants should submit the Application Form Hard copy through Hand in Police Head Quarters. The Eligibility is given separately for Male & Female Candidates. The Last Date of Application Submission is on 28thSeptember 2016.
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 1577 Driver Constable Post
Bihar Police is under the control of Department of Home Affairs, Govt of Bihar. Director General of Police heads it. The state is divided into four, each commanded by an Additional Director General or Inspector-General. Each zone divided into two to three ranges, each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General. Moreover, range divided into three to six districts, with each under a Superintendent of Police.Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Bihar Police Recruitment is inviting application form eligible candidates apply fill up the vacant 1577 Posts. The starting date for submission of online application is 29th August 2016.The last date for submission of online application is 28th September 2015.The Bihar Police Vacancy 2016 online application link will be activated at csbs.bih.nic.in from 29th August.
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2016 – Detail
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2016: The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has recently released the CSBC Recruitment 2016 Notification about 1577 vacancies available for the post of Constable (Driver) for recruiting them under Bihar Police Department. It has invited the online applications from the eligible and physically fit candidates for the Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2016 in between the dates29th August to 28th September 2016. It is a very good job opportunity for the Govt Job Seekers in Bihar.
Name of the Organization: Bihar Police Department.
Number of Vacancies: 1577 Posts.
Name of the Post: Constable (Driver).
Official Website: cbsc.bih.nic.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government.
Job Location: Bihar.
Education Qulification :
- Candidates must have passess 12th Class /10+2 class /Intermediate or any equivalent from recognized University .
- Institute and have valid HMV/ LMV driving license.
Age Limit :
- The applicants should lie between 18 to 30 years of age as on August 01st, 2016.
- The age relaxations will be applicable as per the norms.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/ – 20,200/- + Grade Pay 2000/-.
Application Fee: Applicant can pay the application fee through Online.
- For OBC/ BC/ Un-Reserved (General) Category candidates: Rs. 450/-.
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 112/-.
Important Dates :
- Advertisment date : 25/08/2016.
- Starting date of the application form: 29/08/2016.
- Last date of the application form : 28/09/2016.
How to Apply For Bihar Police Constable Recritment 2016 – 1577 Posts
- Applicants first open official web page @ cbsc.bih.nic.in
- Navigate to recruitment section and click on the required Notification
- Then click on Apply Online and enter the applicant details without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned photo and Signature
- Pay the application fee through online
- Now click on submit button before last date
- Then Download and print the filled application for further use
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article you can comment below by using the comment box. We will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For the latest updates regarding the article stay connected with us at (4vnu.com)………….