Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2017 Released now. All the People who are eagerly waiting for the Police jobs can apply for this Posts now. There are 9900 Posts . The Detailed information regarding the Posts a provided below.
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2017 – 9900 Post
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Bihar Police Recruitment is inviting application form eligible candidates apply fill up the vacant 9900 Posts. This is good news for candidates. Those who are looking for Bihar Police jobs notification. The Essential Education Qualification, Age Limit & other information is given in the Eligibility Criteria Section. Aspirants should apply through Offline Mode. The Applicants should submit the Application Form Hard copy through Hand in Police Head Quarters. The Eligibility is given separately for Male & Female Candidates. The Last Date of Application Submission is on 28thSeptember 2016.
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2017 – 9900 Driver Constable Post
Bihar Police is under the control of Department of Home Affairs, Govt of Bihar. Director General of Police heads it. The state is divided into four, each commanded by an Additional Director General or Inspector-General. Each zone divided into two to three ranges, each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General. Moreover, range divided into three to six districts, with each under a Superintendent of Police.Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Bihar Police Recruitment is inviting application form eligible candidates apply fill up the vacant 1577 Posts. The starting date for submission of online application is 31st July 2017.The last date for submission of online application is 30th August 2017.The Bihar Police Vacancy 2017 online application link will be activated at csbs.bih.nic.in .
Bihar police Constable Recruitment 2017 – Detail
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017: The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has recently released the CSBC Recruitment 2017 Notification about 9900 vacancies available for the post of Constable (Driver) for recruiting them under Bihar Police Department. It has invited the online applications from the eligible and physically fit candidates for the Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2017 in between the dates – 31-07-2017 to 30-08-2017. It is a very good job opportunity for the Govt Job Seekers in Bihar.
Name of the Organization: Bihar Police Department.
Number of Vacancies: 9900 Posts.
Name of the Post: Constable (Driver).
Official Website: cbsc.bih.nic.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government.
Job Location: Bihar.
Education Qulification : Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years for unreserved male candidates,
- 27 years for BC/ EBC category male candidates,
- 28 years for unreserved/ BC/ EBC category female candidates, and
- 30 years for SC/ ST category candidates as on 01-06-2017.
- There will be five years of relaxation in upper age limit for Bihar Home Guards.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/ – 20,200/- + Grade Pay 2000/-.
Application Fee: Applicant can pay the application fee through Online.
- For OBC/ BC/ Un-Reserved (General) Category candidates: Rs. 450/-.
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 112/-.
Beginning Of Registration :- 31-07-2017
Last date of form Submission :- 30-08-2017
Last Date:- 30.08.2017
Apply Online Click Here from 31, July 2017
How to Apply For Bihar Police Constable Recritment 2017 – 9900 Posts
- Applicants first open official web page @ cbsc.bih.nic.in
- Navigate to recruitment section and click on the required Notification
- Then click on Apply Online and enter the applicant details without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned photo and Signature
- Pay the application fee through online
- Now click on submit button before last date
- Then Download and print the filled application for further use
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article you can comment below by using the comment box. We will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For the latest updates regarding the article stay connected with us at (4vnu.com)………….