Bihar PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern PDF is present here for Download. The candidates who are Appearing or the Exam Can download the Syllabus here. The Syllabus and Exam Pattern is provided here with all Details. The Bihar PSC has Recently Released the Recruitment Notification for the Interested and Talented Candidates for the Vacancies of Lecturer posts of various subjects. There are total 478 Vacant Posts. This is a Great Opportunity for the candidates who are Interested in Teaching and Lecturer Jobs In Bihar. Aspirants can use this Opportunity for the vacant Posts. We will provide here all the Details of Syllabus and Study Material for the candidates. Appearing candidates can download the Syllabus and Crack the Exam in First Attempts. The Direct Link of the Bihar PSC Lecturer Syllabus PDF is given here.
Bihar PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016
The Bihar Public Service Commission was established on1 April 1949. The Bihar Public Service Commission is also called as (BPSC). BPSC is government organization body it will select the candidates for civil service jobs. Bihar PSC published many Recruitment Exam Every Year. Syllabus of this Upcoming Exam is given here. Download the Syllabus with full Details.
Latest Updates:- Bihar PSC Syllabus is available here download. Candidates can download the Syllabus and Start Preparation for the Upcoming Exam.
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts
No of Posts: 478 Posts.
Official Website: www.bpsc.org.in.
Category Type: Syllabus.
Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Bihar
Exam Pattern for Bihar PSC Lecturer:-
The Exam Pattern for the Lecturer Vacancies is here available.
- BPSC will hire the candidates by conducting the written test, Interview, and Academic merit.
- The written examination will be carried out for the 60 marks.
- Personal Interview Carry 15 Marks.
- From the academic merit, they will consider the ten marks.
- Total they will conduct the test for 80 marks for selecting the candidates to the particular posts.
Bihar PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016
BPSC Syllabus for Anthropology
- History and Development of Social and Cultural Anthropology.
- Methodological Approaches in Anthropology.
- The scope of Biological / Physical Anthropology.
- The biological concept of Race.
- Definition & Scope of Prehistoric Archaeology, Geological Framework.
Syllabus for Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering.
- Microbiology and Immunology.
- BioTechniques and Bio-Process.
- Animal, Plant and Environmental Biotechnology.
BPSC Syllabus for Botany
- Algae, Fungi.
- Plant Diseases.
- Morphology of Angiosperm.
- Embryology of angiosperms.
- Plant Physiology.
- Plant growth and growth hormones.
- Plant Succession.
- Environmental Pollution.
- Cell Biology.
Syllabus for Lecturer Sanskrit
- History of Vedic Literature.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
Syllabus for Sociology
- Fundamentals of Sociology.
- Indian Society.
- Rural Sociology.
- Research Methodology.
- Sociological Tradition.
Syllabus for Lecturer Statistics
- Probability Theory.
- Probability Distributions.
- Statistical Methods.
- Estimation and Testing of Hypothesis.
- Sampling Techniques and Designs of Experiments.
Syllabus for Zoology
- Biology of Non-Chordates and Chordates.
- Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology.
- Physiology, Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Immunology.
- Economic Zoology.
- Developmental Biology.
- Animal Taxonomy.
- Biotechnology, Instrumentation, And Techniques, Biostatistics, Ethology.
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- General Chemistry.
Syllabus for English
- Significant developments in English literature from Renaissance to Modern Age.
- Indian English Literature.
- American Literature.
- Forms of literature.
- Literary Theory and Criticism.
Syllabus for Administration
- Public Administration.
- Evolution of Indian Administration.
- Evolution of Local Governance in India.
- Comparative Public Administration.
- Objective Bio-Technology: Entrance Examination (Popular Master Guide)
- Sociology for UGC-NET/SLET and Other Competitive Examinations Objective Type Questions
- Objective Botany
- Objective Sanskrit (OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS SERIES)
- Objective Sociology
- Objective Agriculture Statistics
- Objective Zoology
Aspirants can download the Syllabus and with the Help of this Syllabus prepare Yourself in Better way. Syllabus , Exam Pattern and Study Material is available here for the candidates. In case of any Query candidates can Drop there Comments In comment box. We will Response you as soon as possible.