BMRC Recruitment 2016 for 308 Posts has been published by the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for Operator, Maintainer, Section Engineer. Applicants can apply online for this recruitment from – www.bmrc.co.in
- 1 BMRC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 BMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- 1.2 Apply Online for BMRC 2016 Recruitment
- 1.3 About Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- 1.4 More Details for BMRC Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 To Apply for BMRC 2016 Recruitment
- 1.7 Important Dates for BMRC Notification 2016:
BMRC Recruitment 2016
Job Hunters who are searching for the government jobs, there is a good news for them because recently Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC) has going to conduct an online recruitment through BMRC Recruitment 2016 to filling up 308 vacant posts of Maintainer, Train Operator & Section Engineer which comes under the recruitment notification no. BMRCL 46 ADM 2016/ O & M of dated 08-June-2016. It is a great opportunity for the aspirants who doesn’t have any job yet but wants to be a part of government sector in metro of Bangalore. Eligible applicants can apply online for the BMRCL Train Operator Job whose starting date is 11-June-2016 till 11-July-2016. All Detailed information relevant this recruitment are given below in this article. Curious contenders can visit the official portal of BMRCL that is – (www.bmrc.co.in).
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has timely released various recruitment to provide job to the jobless contenders, at this time organization issued an online BMRC Recruitment 2016 for 308 Posts, interested contenders can apply online on the official portal or also from the direct links which is provided by us on the below direct link. Contender who are interested should read carefully the complete recruitment notification before place their registration. The registration will be rejected for those contenders who doesn’t finds to be eligible for these posts, organization doesn’t gave any intimation to them. Application form are given below for this registration.
Apply Online for BMRC 2016 Recruitment
The motive to issued this online BMRC Recruitment 2016 is to shortlisted those contenders who are capable for their department in future times. Contenders whose willing to grab this opportunity and wants to work under the government sector it is a golden chance for them. The selection of aspirants will decides by the step by step process of selection which was sets by the organization like written examination, interview, document verification etc. Shortlisted contenders by these process will finally selected for these posts and get good pay scale by the government of India and posted in Bangalore (Karnataka). All further details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
About Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited also known as Namma Metro is a metro system serving the city of Bangalore in Karnataka, India. It also contains the first underground metro line in South India. It is a joint project of sate government of Karnataka under the government of India. After the Delhi Metro, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is India’s second largest metro system in terms of both length and number of stations. The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited timely offers various job to the jobless contenders, at this time organization going to conducts BMRC Recruitment 2016 for 308 Posts of Maintainer, Train Operator & Section Engineer. Contenders who are focused to apply for this online BMRC Recruitment 2016 can apply online from here.
More Details for BMRC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC)
Name of Posts : Maintainer, Train Operator & Section Engineer
Name of Recruitment : BMRC Recruitment 2016
Total No. of Posts : 308 posts
- Train Operator : 225 posts
- Maintainer : 72 posts
- Section Engineer : 11 posts
Job category : Government Job
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Application Mode : Online
Official Portal : www.bmrc.co.in
ALSO SEE : Click here for BMRC Syllabus 2016
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Recruitment 2016
Contenders must comes under the eligibility criteria to place their registration, only those contenders who belongs to that criteria will eligible for this online BMRC Recruitment 2016.
Education Qualification : To place their registration contenders must have their completed documents which may vary according to the posts on which aspirants wants to fill their registration.
- For Section Engineer : Contenders must have any Engineering Degree or Diploma in Relevant Engineering from any authorized university.
- For Maintainer : Contenders must have Matriculation (10th) + 2 Years ITI in relevant Discipline.
- For Train Operator : Contenders must have Matriculation(10th) + 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from any authorized university.
For more details please refer the official notification of organization which was provided by us through the given below links.
Age Limit : Contenders who wants to fill this application form they must belong to the limited age group of which sets by the organization that is 35 Years as on 11-July-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for these posts which vary according to the category of contenders.
- For OBC : 03 years.
- For SC/ST : 05 years.
Pay Scale : Contenders who selected by the organization will get good remuneration by the government of India.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Maintainer||Rs 10170/- to Rs 18500/-|
|Train Operator||Rs 14000/- to Rs 26950/-|
|Section Engineer||Rs 16000/- to Rs 30770/-|
|For more details please visit the official portal of organization.|
Application Fee : Contenders have to pay non refundable application fee Rs.700/- for GM/ CAT-I/ CAT-IIA/ CAT-IIB/ CAT-IIIA/ CAT-IIIB category and Rs.300/- for SC/ST category.
Selection Process : Contenders who will applied for this recruitment must have to qualify the all the rounds sets by the organization which are :
- Written Examination
- Kannada Language Test
- Medical Test.
To Apply for BMRC 2016 Recruitment
This application form are only to be fill through an online mode there is no other method to place their registration for this BMRC 2016 recruitment from here, because from here we gives you an ease path to place their registration for these posts. Here are some step by step process to apply online from official website.
- Visit the official portal of BMRC that is – www.bmrc.co.in
- Click on BRMC Recruitment on home page.
- Fill the form correctly with required information.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates for BMRC Notification 2016:
- Starting date for online Application : 11-June-2016
- Last date for online Application : 11-July-2016
- Last Date for Fees Submission : 12-July-2016
- Last date for clarification (if application is rejection) : 15-July-2016
- Hall Ticket Availability : 05-September-2016
- Date of Written Examination : 18-September-2016
If Contenders have any query related this article please leave or drop comment for us.
<<<<<< ALL THE BEST >>>>>