Bombay High Court has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Clerk. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Get latest Job Opportunities in Bombay High Court. Check here the Full details of the post.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015
Bombay High Court has invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Clerk on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay. Following are the Vacancy details, Candidates are advised to go through the complete Advertisement before Applying Online.
Name Of The Post: Clerk
No. Of Posts: 400 Posts
- Candidates must be a Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination,or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
- Must produce Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, WordStar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes:
a) Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
As on date of publication of advertisement:
- 18 to 33 years.
- The fees of Rs. 25/- should be paid either by online or by challan. The fees shall not be refunded in any case.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall pay a sum of Rs. 575/- only either by online or by challan. The fees shall not be refunded in any case.
How To Apply:
candidates who are Interested & are Eligible for the Post can Apply Online from the Official Website OR from the direct link given below.
|Starting Date of Online Application||16/09/2015|
|Closing Date of Online Application||23/09/2015|
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Candidates having any query or they want to give any suggestion can contact us using comment box given below, We will try to help you out as soon as possible. For more Latest Updates stay connected with us.