Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016. Latest Bombay High Court Job notification is released. Bombay High Court in Law Clerk Posts Recruitment inviting online application form eligible candidates apply online fill up the vacant 100 Posts. Candidate applies online official website Bombay High Court at (bombayhighcourt.nic.in).
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016. Bombay High Court Recruitment is inviting online application form eligible candidates apply offline fill up the vacant 100 Law Clerk posts. This is a good news for candidates those who are looking for Bombay High Court in Law Clerk Posts jobs notification. The Starting date to apply online application form 28th August 2016. The Last date to submit the Online Application Form 30th September 2016. The application must apply before 30th September 2016. you can apply the application form apply online the official website Bombay High Court at ( bombayhighcourt.nic.in ). All the further details are regarding the eligible like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale & Application Fee which is the provided the below in the passage.
About Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
Bombay High Court Recruitment its a state own enterprises ( State Government Corporation ). It is the released recruitment notification for filling up the Law Clerk Posts Bombay High Court provides services to all public Sector. Recently it invites the online application form the interested and eligible candidates from Maharashtra for filling up the vacant 100 Law Clerk Posts. Lots of candidates searching for Bombay High Court jobs should not miss a great opportunity and must apply before 30th September 2016. Further details regarding for Recruitment provided to below.
Details for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
- Recruitment Conducting Organization : High Court of Bombay.
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
- Job Location : Maharashtra
- Name of The Post : Clerk Posts
- Total No. of Posts : 100
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Mode of Application : Online
- Education Qualification :
- The candidates should possess LLB Certificate from the Recognized University.
- All candidates should possess post graduate degree in Law are eligible to apply for Bombay high Court Recruitment 2016.
- Age Limit : Minimum 21 Year & Maximum 30 year
- Selection Process :
- The individuals will be shortlisted based on the academic percentages.
- Selected aspirants will have to appear for the Personal Round of the selection process.
- Pay Scale : Rs.20,000/- per month and other allowances as fixed by the Government Officials.
- Last Date : 30th September 2016
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 has been published now by (High Court of Bombay) on its official website High Court of Bombay at ( bambayhighcourt.nic.in ) for filling up the Apply Online unfilled post of Law Clerk Posts. The application fee will be the govt rules. A candidate who will get selected will get the pay scale for depending on the posts. The Candidates to participate for Bombay High Court, they have to apply through online. The Candidates must have LLB Jobs. Then Application form regarding details provided to below passage.
Application Form for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 (High Court of Bombay). Those who are applying High Court of Bombay recruitment is inviting online application form eligible candidates fill up the Law Clerk posts. Candidates apply Online for official website Bombay High Court at ( bombayhighcourt.nic.in ). After carefully reading the official notification, the candidate must fill up the application form is prescribed format. Easy steps to apply online are mentioned below :
- First, all candidates should log on the official website High Court of Bombay at ( bombayhighcourt.nic.in ).
- Then find the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- After That, you must fill your required details and particulars, if needed.
- Click on it.
- All the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other documents as mentioned in the Bombay High Court Notification to apply.
- Click on submit button, after filling the application form before the due date.
- At Last, Take a print out copy of the system generated application form further use.
If you any kind of suggestion, feedback or any query related to this article, that you comment Below use the comment box.