Eligible candidates who qualify the BPSC Civil Services Prelims can complete their preparation for Mains. The candidates who are searching for syllabus and exam pattern can check the following details on the same page.
BPSC Civil Services Mains 2016
Bihar Public Service Commission is intending to conduct Civil Services exam. Interested candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following process as it consists of three simple steps they are Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. Applicants who qualify the Prelims Written Test are only eligible for attending Mains examination. The Prelims Written Test will be conducted on 12th February 2017.The mains examination date will be updated soon on our official website. So the candidates should start preparing for prelims and well in order to score good marks and get selected for the given posts. You will not get enough time for the preparation of Mains examination so its better to start preparing for both the exams today itself.
Bihar PSC Civil Services
Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
BPSC Civil Services has recently released recruitment notification in order to fill vacant 642 posts. Interested candidates who haven’t applied yet for the given posts can apply now on or before the last date of the submission of Online Application. Candidates can apply between 27th September 2016 to 31st October 2016. Eligible candidates who have always dreamed of working in Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. All you need to have is General Knowledge and Reasoning and you can easily qualify the Prelims Exams.But if you want to score better marks then there is a huge syllabus to study in order to score good marks. The candidates who have already applied for the given posts can check the syllabus and exam pattern on this page given below. That will help you knowing the topics on which you need to focus and get ready for the examination in order to score good marks.The Bihar PSC CSE PCS Prelims ad mains Exam pattern is now available on this page. As Exam Pattern will give an idea how the examination will look like. Those who want to prepare for the examination can use these details given below. For more information candidates can visit the official notification .i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Civil Services 2016 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- No of Posts: 642 Posts
- Post Names: Vanijyakar Adhikari, Grah Vibhag etc.
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Bihar, India
- Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2016
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following process
BPSC Civil Services Exam pattern details – Prelims and Mains
Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Papers||Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Single Paper||150||150||2 Hours|
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Hindi||Single Paper||100||1 Hour|
|General Studies||Paper I||200 for each Paper||3 Hours for each paper|
|Optional Subject- I||Paper I||200 for each Paper||Not mentioned Clearly|
|Optional Subject-II||Paper I||200 for each Paper|
BPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus – Subject Wise Topics
- General Studies.
- Optional Subject 1.
- Optional Subject 2.
The Details of Optional Subjects are given below. By using those details the aspirants can choose the subject in which they perform well. The list of subjects is as follows:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Political Science & International Relations
- Electrical Engineering
- Public Administration
- Geography Study
- Indian History
BPSC Civil Services Mains Syllabus – Hindi Topics
Check the Topics under the Hindi paper as it carries 100 marks with the following weight-age:
- Essay Writing 30 Marks
- Grammar 30 Marks
- Sentence Formation 25 Marks
- Others 15 Marks
BPSC Civil Service Mains Syllabus – General Studies Topics
Check the Topics under the General Studies Paper as there are two papers each of them carries 200 Marks:
- General Science.
- Current Events of National and international importance.
- Indian National Movement.
- Major Changes in Economy of Bihar also (Post Independence Period).
- Indian National Movement & Part of Bihar in it.
- History of India and Salient Features of History of Bihar.
- General Geography and Geographical Division of Bihar.
- Major Rivers system of Bihar.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- The Modern history of India and Indian culture.
- Current Events of national and International importance.
- Statistical Analysis, graphs, and diagrams.
- Indian polity.
- Indian Economy and Geography of India.
- The Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or query related to this article you can ask through the comment box given below. Your query will be answered as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (4vnu.com).