BSF (Border Security Force) has issued Admit Card for the Recruitment of the various posts of Para Medical Staff SI/ ASI/ CT. The Eligible candidates canget the whole information regarding the Admit Card, Check here.
BSF Para Medical Staff SI/ ASI/ CT Admit Card 2015
Border Security Force (BSF) is going to conduct a written exam for Para Medical Staff Recruitment. BSF will organize a written exam for Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector & other various posts. Candidates who are waiting for their respective admit cards can now able to download the list of Eligible/ Shortlist Candidates on the official website of BSF. Candidates are requested to keep visiting the official website of BSF.
Latest Updates :- BSF has been uploaded the 2nd Phase exam date with list of candidates for Delhi, Rajasthan, Karnataka & Madhya Pradesh (M.P.) state, candidates can check their exam date and center from the direct link provided in below table…………
- The eligible candidates will get their respective Admit Cards along with general instructions through post.
- The candidates who do not receive their Admit cards till they may appear at examination centre can bring one photo ID card (Voter Card/ School Identity Card/ College Identity Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Service Identity Card etc.).
- The candidates also can print out a copy of this notice (page of individual concerned) and produce before the concerned authority.
- In case any candidate have any doubt, the candidate can contact on Helpline No. 079- 23200911 with extension 186.
- The Exam will be conducted for the posts of SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (Pharmacist), ASI (OT Technician), ASI (Lab Technician), CT (Kahar), CT (Peon) & CT (Masalchi).
Written Exam Date:- The date of the written exam is 06/09/2015
In case of any doubt, the candidate can be contact on Helpline No. 079- 23200911 with extension 186.
|Exam Date||State||Download List|
|26.10.2015 to 05.11.2015||Gwalior (MP)-2||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.2015||Jalandhar (Punjab)-2||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.2015||Gwalior (MP)||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.201505.11.2015||Jodhpur (Raj)-3||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.2015 to 05.11.2015||Jodhpur (Raj)-2||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.2015 to 05.11.2015||Bangalore (Karnataka)||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.2015||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)-1||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.2015||Silchar (Assam)||CLICK HERE|
|26.10.2015||Jalandhar (Punjab) > Instructions <||CLICK HERE|
- The question paper will contain one composite paper of 100 Marks each for SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (Pharmacist), ASI (OT Technician), ASI (Physiotherapist), HC (Electrician), CT (Dresser) posts & 50 Marks for the CT/Peon & CT/Masalchi.
- The Examination will be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets and each question will carry one mark(Objective Type Multiple Choice).
- The time Duration of question paper for all posts (except CT/Peon & CT/Masalchi) will be Two hours and duration of question paper for the post of CT/Peon & CT/Masalchi will be One hour.
The minimum qualifying marks of Written Exam will be 45% for General/ OBC Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.
The Candidates who were declared qualified in the first phase of Examination (written examination) will be called to appear before the selection board for second phase of the Examination on due date, which will be communicated to them through BSF Website.
|Centre||Exam Date||Download List|
|Indore (MP) Revised||06.09.2015||CLICK HERE|
|Silchar (Assam)||06.09.2015||CLICK HERE|
|Takanpur (Gwalior)||06.09.2015||CLICK HERE|
|Masimpur (Assam)||06.09.2015||Click Here|
|Hazaribagh (Jharkhand)||06.09.2015||Click Here|
|Jalandhar (Punjab)||06.09.2015||CLICK HERE|
|Gandhinagar (Gujarat)||06.09.2015||CLICK HERE|
|Bangalore (Karnataka)||06.09.2015||CLICK HERE|
|Kolkata (West Bengal)||06.09.2015||Click Here To Download|
|Indore (MP)||06.09.2015||Click Here To Download|
|Jodhpur (Rajasthan)||06.09.2015||Click Here To Download|
Click Here for more Details: bsf.nic.in
Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website of BSF for more details or you can stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the Admit Card.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.