Border Security Force has issued Notification for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable (Ministerial) for Male/ Female.Job opportunities 2015.
BSF Recruitment 2015
Applications are invited from Indian Citizen Male/Female for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable (Ministerial) in Border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. Of India in the Pay Scale as mentioned against each post plus DA and other Allowance as admissible to the member of the force.
Total no. of post: 136 Posts
Details of Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assailant Sub Inspector (Steno)||25||Rs 5200/- – Rs 20200/- with grade pay Rs 2800/- in Pay Band|
|Head Constable||111||Rs 5200/- – Rs 20200/- with grade pay Rs 2400/- in Pay Band|
- Vacancies are subject to change i.e, can be increase or decrease.
- OBC candidates not claiming any relaxation may also apply for the post of HC against the vacancies of UR category.
Age Limit :
Candidates having the age between 18 years to 25 years can apply for both the Posts.
Determination of age limit for the posts ASI & HC shall be 01-08-2015.
Relaxation in age:
- Upper age limit is relax able by five years for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Schedule Tribes and five years for Govt Servants.
- Upper age limit is relax able by five years for the candidates of J&K have ordinarily been domiciled in the J&K between the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 (Certificate Required)
- Upper age limit is relax able by five years for the children and dependent family member of those who were killed in communal Riots 1984 & Gujrat 2002.(Certificate Required)
- Upper limit for those who have rendered atleast 05 years of continuous in the same line or allide cadre for which vacancies are advertised:
For UR – upto 40 years.
For SC/ ST- upto 45 years.
Name Of post
Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
|Intermediate or senior secondary school certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized board or university or equivalent. Shorthand @80 words per minute in English Or Hindi for 10 minutes. Transcription or dictation in English in 50 minutes on computer Or transcription of dictation in Hindi in 65 minutes on computer.|
Head Constable (Ministerial)
|Intermediate or senior secondary school certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized board or university or equivalent. Typing @35 words|
For UR – Rs 50/– as examination fee in favour of authority to whom the application is addressed payable at respective SBI/ Post Office.
SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/BSF candidates and Women are Exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply:
Candidates may utilize the application format with the advertisement of this post which is given below and send the application form with their required certificates to the their perspective centres given in the Advertisement.
Download Advertisement Details www.bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r173.pdf
Last Date to Apply: 03-08-2015
For HP, J&K and North States: 17-08-2015
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html
For more latest updates and information keep in touch with us. For any Enquiry and Suggestions comment below in the Comment box.