BSF Recruitment 2016 has been published now by Border Security Force (BSF) on its official website at (www.bsf.nic.in) for the 622 Head Constable (RO) ASI Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Offline Mode by sending the applications in the prescribed format to the address given below in the article. The candidates who want to join BSF need to read the official notification at the BSF Official Website and if eligible, they can apply online for BSF ASI Vacancy 2016 in between the dates 16th June to 15th July 2016 and have to send the application form hard copy to the given address till 30th July 2016. More details about the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 are given below. So, All Those candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
BSF Recruitment 2016
Border Security Force (BSF) had invited Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country fro filling up the 622 Head Constable (RO) ASI Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Offline for the given recruitment before the last date by sending the applications in the prescribed format to the address given below. In its most recent notification about BSF HC Jobs 2016, the Border Security Force has notified about 622 vacancies for the post of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. Further Details regarding the recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, How To Apply, Important Dates, etc. is provided below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 622)
Name Of The Organisation : Border Security Force (BSF)
Name Of The Posts : Head Constable (RO) ASI Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic) : 152 posts
- Head Constable (Radio Operator) : 470 posts
Official Website : www.bsf.nic.in
Age Limit : (As On 01.07.2016)
- Not below 18 years or over 25 years For General Category
- Not below 18 years or over 28 years for OBC Category
- Not below l8 years or over 30 years for SC & ST Category
Educational Qualification : Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should attain 12th/ Diploma/ Engineering in relevant field.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic) : Rs.5200- 20,200/- Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Head Constable (Radio Operator) : Rs.5200- 20,200 Plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Selection Process : Among all the applying candidates, the best candidates will be chosen based on:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee : Applicants belonging to Gen/ OBC category have to Pay Rs. 50 in form of Bank DD and SC/ ST candidates are exampted from fee.
Application Fee :
- A Bank Draft of amount Rs 50/- (Rupees fifty) only by General and OBC candidates as the examination fee will be prepared in favour of the inspector General /DlG/Comdt, to whom the print out of application has to be sent and payable at respective SBI/post office.
- However the SC/ST & BSF serving personnel and female candidates of all categories are not required to submit examination fee.
- Date of Advertisement : 31st March 2016
- Online Application Commencement : 16th June 2016
- Deadline for Online Application : 15th July 2016
- Last date for your application form Receipt : 30th July 2016
- Date of First Phase OMR Based Screening Test : 25th Sep 2016
- Date of First Phase Descriptive Written Test : 28th December 2016
- Date of Second Phase Exams : 20th Mar 2017 & Onwards
How To Apply :
- The BSF in its recent notification has asked the candidates to apply online for its 622 ASI and Head Constable posts.
- The interested candidates please check the official notification and apply online for BSF Head Constable Jobs 2016 in between the dates 16th June to 15th July 2016 and have to send the application form hard copy to the given address till 30th July 2016.
Important Links :
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.