Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) invites applications for the recruitment on 1280 posts of Electric Bill Meter Readers under NBPDCL and SBPDCL current job opening 2015. Candidates can apply online through online application from now available on the official website of BSPHCL (www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in). Candidates who have completed their graduation in maths or commerce can apply online for both north and south Bihar state power department via links given below. Others details like education qualification, vacancies, age limit, pay scale, application fee and how to apply online for this BSPHCL Recruitment 2015 have been discussed below.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2015| 1280 Meter Reader Posts
Vacancy Details:- A Total 1280 Posts of Meter Readers.
- Candidates must have passed Graduation in Maths/Commerce Regular Course or Equivalent form a recognized university or collage.
- Candidates should have good skill for communication in Hindi Language and have passed 10th Class with Hindi Subject.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Basic Computer Sciences and have 6 months diploma from a recognized institute.
Age Limit:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and must not exceed 37 years as on 1st, May, 2015. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for EBC/ OBC / Women candidates will be applicable as per as rules laid by the Govt of India.
- For First, Second and Third year after the appointment:- 1st, 2nd and 3rd year shall be ₹ 8000/-, ₹ 9000/- and ₹ 10000/-
- After the completion of 3 years of Prohibition Salary:- PB-I, Pay Scale ₹ 5200-20200, GP-₹ 3200 will be admissible.
Application Form & Mode Of Payment:- Application fees of ₹ 500/- (Except SC/ST which is ₹ 125/-) should be paid through Computer generated challan form which should be downloaded at the time of application process.
How To Apply Online:- Eligible candidates can apply online for BSPHCL Recruitment 2015 through website (www.applyfortest.com). and all others details can be checked on www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. Candidates have to fill application form with all required details and information. Please read all the instructions carefully before applying online for Meter Reader Posts. After Filling up your application form take the printout of all the documents along with application form and send it to the following address through ordinary mail/post.
POST BOX NUMBER 12005;
COSSIPORE POST OFFICE,
KOLKATA: 700 002
Important Dates & Schedule:-
|Submission / Registration of “ON-LINE” Application||From 08/05/2015 to 22/05/2015|
|Receipt of downloaded ON-LINE application, along with required certificate & fee deposit challan.||UP to 2nd June 2015|
|Downloading of Admit Card from the website||From 08/06/2015 To 13/06/2015|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||On 14/06/2015 & 15/06/2015|
Click here to apply online