CAT( Common Admission Test) 2015 Latest syllabus and Pattern 2015 Will be Available Here And The Books Regarding To The Syllabus Will Be Provide In Our Page So the student Can Check From the Link Given Below.
CAT- 2015 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Latest Update: As per as official website confirmation from CAT 2015 IIMs official website, there are certain changes and modification in the cat 2015 syllabus and examination pattern. Candidates are requested to prepare for CAT 2015 as per as latest exam syllabus and pattern.
Indian Institute of Management will conduct Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 Will be Conducted By IIM’s. So the Latest Syllabus And Pattern Will help The Students To Prepare For The Upcoming Exam Of CAT.
So Candidates who apply for CAT 2015 for Admission in Management Programs at IIM’s need to have information about Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for CAT. The CAT 2015 will see some changes in form of a new structure & early November Date. All of these have significant implications on how a student must approach the test. It is the time to reset your pointers to the new goal. We are discussing here Exam Pattern Syllabus for CAT exam in detail.
Changes in the Structure of CAT 2015:- Every Competitive exam has its own unique character that has features such as the structure of exam, the content- both width & depth and the testing environment. We will analyze the changes the CAT within this framework while considering the implications these will have on your preparation for next 100 Days. These are the following changes occurred in the CAT Exam.
- The number of questions ask will be increase.
- Time Duration of CAT exam is extended up to 170 Minutes.
- There will be no sectional time limits in the CAT 2015.
- Sections has been increased from 2 to 3.
- Now Question will be asked from three section as Quantitative Aptitude (QUA), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) & Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC).
- There will be 34 Questions from QUA & VRC while 32 questions will be from DILR.
- Candidates will be provided 60 Minutes to answer each section.
- Some Questions will not be Multiple Choice Type, candidates have to Answer them with Typing.
Latest Exam Pattern:– In CAT 2015, there is a two day test window with four test slots & more number of questions. CAT 2015 Exam will have three sections.
- The first section is Quantitative Ability.
- The second section is Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning.
- The third section is Verbal Ability.
- Total Duration 170 Minutes Or 2 hours 50 Minutes.
Exam Syllabus:- CAT 2015 in not an one subject affair. You have to prepare for all topics of Syllabus with Lots of practice & Mock Tests. Exam Syllabus for CAT 2015 is discussed below:-
Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude:- This Sub Test is designed to test the Quantitative Ability of the candidates. Questions will be asked from Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, mensuration, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
Data Interpretation:- Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), venn diagram, etc.
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- English Usage or Grammar
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Passage
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Summary Questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Facts / Inferences / Judgments
- Reading Comprehension
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- Logical Matching
- Logical Connectives
- Blood Relations
Important Books Solved Papers PDF Download To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam. Also Get previous year solved question papers to download as PDF from the links given below.
- How to prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT
- Koncepts of LR – Logical Reasoning for CAT, XAT, CMAT, Bank PO & Other Aptitude Tests
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability For Cat Exam
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs
For More Information Click Here: iimcat.ac.in
For Latest Updates And Information Regarding To CAT Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2015 Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.